Battlestar Galactica 27: More Like a Beer Run

Everything going okay over here on this Galactica journey? Looks alright, carry on. :D

Huh, I probably should’ve activated raiders.

You edited so didn’t see this until now.

My mutiny is marginal, but good to use to get rid of it so I am not brigged.

Question: discarding treacheries is still risky due to possible sabotages?

@soondifferent has the Quorum hand back and cards dealt. I am going to skip a board update because basically nothing changed.

@soondifferent?

Unless you have a Negotiation this does look dire.

I don’t know, I think my record as a Cylon is something like 2-6 so the odds are in your favor if nothing else.

I think we hope for a different activation and get some vipers up there

Crisis scout is also a viable option then. Maybe you can do both that and command vipers if soon XOs you?

I don’t have the scout and i would need the xo just to get two fancy vipers up there.
Don’t see other options

Hope for the right crisis. I think we did well to get this far anyway :)

Sorry for delay folks! Weekend stuff held me up. Catching up now.

Looks like best bet is to stay put, hope to draw negotiation and XO Fisk otherwise? @Jorn_Weines @jeffreyb

Seems like that. I can’t do much with an XO except play my mutiny.

Alright, take this gift D’Anna. TAKE IT! Then I draw 2 politics @lantz

With the vipers we get something at least.

@soondifferent’s hand is updated.

As a minor programming note, I will be a little slow today and then tomorrow really depends on whether I have a politics inspired mental breakdown for the night. Should be back to normal Wednesday or never depending on how things fall.

We don’t get to negotiate. 1 XO on Fisk @jeffreyb

one fancy viper in sector 6 and 1 @Lantz

Vipers launched. Crisis time:
BSE_Crisis_Temple_Five

@Otthegreat

Note: there are only 5 raiders remaining so I will need to sort out how to do that.

I don’t have much for this check unless someone makes sure we all do our part.

I might play a pre-check card if we don’t mind reckless?

When there are not enough components to complete an action then the current player decides which ones get placed until all components are exhausted.

If, for example, a launch icon comes up and there are no raiders in reserve? Then nothing happens.