Battlestar Galactica 27: More Like a Beer Run

Do you have an xo?

On tonight’s round table discussion we’re tackling the topic: Has the Fleet abandoned politics? If so, is it because the leadership has lost faith in the public, or because the public has lost faith in the leadership? Starting us off is Dr. Michael Robert, whose controversial views on the history of colonial politics has been the topic on this show earlier".

No XO @jeffreyb. I could either stock up on some more cards, or get us a new fancy raptor. Not that many other options. I could also ditch my Mutiny card which will do nothing more that make me less briggable.

Should we kite? Move the civvie to 5. Assuming the vipers survive we can hope for a lucky nuke.

We might need to move the civvie, still weak to a raider activation though.

So moving the civvie to #5? I’ll need to ditch a card to activate the location since @soondifferent is squatting there.

I think that may be wisest

Staying put in Communications, ditching Treachery 4 PV to activate it.

Due to our unscheduled interview with previous president Ellen Tigh…or are you president again? Things change so fast these days… we only have time to talk to the captain of one of the civilian ships in the fleet.

@Lantz

@jeffreyb I forgot to apply your weakness. You need to discard for the Population loss last turn.

discard 3s treachery

BSP_Crisis_Pressure_Supply

@jeffreyb with the decision and then activation order choice. I assume you want 6 last?

Ditch the food, yeah 6 last. What a disaster this game

Raiders Activate 2:
1 Raider moves clockwise to 3.

Activate 1:
2 Raiders move to 6

Activate 6:
Raider 1: Rolls 7 - Mk7 Damaged
Raider 2: Rolls 7 - Mk7 Damaged

15 Remaining Raiders move to 5

The AIs have adapted!

@Otthegreat pick your two colors to draw before you activate the raiders and we see how bad this gets…

Treachery and Leadership.

Then yeah I’ll activate raiders.

4 Raiders in 6 move to 5
1 Raider in 3 moves to 4

Raider 1: Civilian Destroyed
BSG_ship_06
Population to 1

Raider 2: Rolls 1
Raider 3: Rolls 7
Raider 4: Rolls 7
Raider 5: Rolls 1
Raider 6: Rolls 8 -