Politics: 1 CP, 3 PP, 3 IC, 4 IC
Leadership: 0 AHoD, 1 MV, 2 XO, 5 AaC

Negative Cards: -0
Tactics: 0 QT

Cards to Trigger:
Quick Thinking
All Hands on Deck

Check will pass no matter what.

@jeffreyb order doesn’t matter, pick a card to remove with QT and a loyalty to check.

remove 2 XO and check the president @Lantz

OK, the president checks out, is human… for now @soondifferent

The pursuit doesn’t move i believe @Lantz (damaged hangar is a special case)

You have been updated on the President’s Loyalty.

Jump Prep +1, Cylon Pursuit Board +1

@scottagibson you need to place a civilian ship according to CAG rules. (not in 2 since it has ships already)

@Jorn_Weines please pick your card draw. I will give you your peek at the Quorum

Which is better, 1 or 3?

2 Leadership, please.

Edit; potentially useful so keep that on top @Lantz.

@Lantz civvy in 3. Seems like the obvious place.

@Jorn_Weines you’re updated for your turn. Up to you if you want to wait for @jeffreyb to report back.

Please see my post about the hangar @Lantz

And i cleared the president as well

Oh man, that seems questionable but you are right. I will post a new board shortly. Pursuit will be at 0, no Civ in 3.

I will add the damage to this board version too to remind people.

I will trust the Admiral. I stay put and play L2 XO on President Tigh @soondifferent.

Madame President, what do you have to say about the circumstances that elevated you to the highest Colonial Office? Do you have ANY relevant experience, policy or other?

Board is updated above.

That’s awesome! I hereby declare today FIsk day! Tax free drinks at the bar (all proceeds to go towards my reelection campaign).

Hm, perhaps you can XO someone else for now @Jorn_Weines? (maybe Athena if we can trust her.) Can’t afford the uber to Colonial One on my salary at the moment.

Wow, that hangar damage rule is a real surprise! It’s good news for us, but certainly seems counterintuitive. What does the hangar of a base star in front of us have to do with the pursuit fleet which isn’t in front of us?

Hm, sure. @scottagibson

Actually maybe move to the Quorum chamber first? That’s where all the action is, after all. @Jorn_Weines

That’s too bad, I can do some usefull things as well.

And yeah, we don’t want to touch the basestar till we jump

Sure, I move first. And if @scottagibson doesn’t have any urging business then the Admiral could be targeted.