Battlestar Galactica 28: I Swear This Has Happened Before

So, @jeffreyb, do your prophesied one thing.

Also, does that Pass result do anything without playing for Kobol?

Yeah it’s just one Distance, no matter what the game variant is.

I can make seemingly worthless cards worth something, if that helps anyone’s decisions here.

In that case, are we sure we can pass or do we just care about not failing (which isn’t that bad… wait, we’re down two raptors? err, a bit bad then)?

You’re down 3 raptors. 1 was popped after the board was posted.

This is like a free jump - we want to pass it for sure. I can do a lot of heavy lifting but will need help since Destiny will likely be unkind.

I’m just asking because I don’t have a lot.

I seem to remember someone claiming we had too much tactics - turns out it was a legendary prophecy!

Which is largely irrelevant since you’re playing for Kobol ;)

5sp, 4mf, 3up, 3sp @Perky_Goth
Am I human?

D’oh! We call it Constantinople on my planet.

Tactics 1(LS) @soondifferent

Nice! Should be in the bag.

tactics 2 LS @rowe33

We should probably keep adding until we reach minimum safe distance from destiny shenanigans though.

@Jorn_Weines Are you adding much here at all? Can you give me a quick estimate before I drop mine in?

I have some high value tactics I can drop into this, so I am not worried about destiny.

I think we’re in good shape then - will add Piloting 4(RI) and Tactics 0(QT) so we have some flexibility. That puts us at 22 with QT able to pull out a harmful card, or extra helpful card if not needed.

@Jorn_Weines

So, I think this is completely unfair! Being one of the true heroes, with a good position, and having to soft reveal on this completely unfair crisis! Well, at least there hopefully won’t be more of those raptors.

TL; DR: I think you all suck and hope you die in a fire. Not really, though. I will miss @soondifferent delightful rendition of Sgt. Hadrian. Loved the color it added, but you know, you humans must be destroyed.

Leadership 1(XO), 6(SOE)
Engineering 4(Calc)

@Knightsaber

Yeah, was worried about that but hoped I was just being paranoid. Need a little kindness from destiny now.

Yeah. Revealing early always feels very costly to me, but that extra free distance seems to be too good to allow to pass easily.

Doing the work, please hold.