Battlestar Galactica 29: Where No One Has Gone Before

Apologies, but you can’t play as yourself.

Ahahaaa, I actually laughed out loud.

Can soon and I play the two other Baltars? Pleaaaase.

No duplicate characters!

But but Cult and Other dude are sorta-kinda different!

Negative.

Edit: The third Baltar is called ‘Season 3 Baltar’ according to the game files.

I’ve been feeling the lack of the Chief in recent games, hence my choice of leader as a source of guaranteed repairs. But yeah, more leadership would be good. Also a backup president for when Baltar’s inevitably evil.

So far we have a likely Admiral that might just die for no good reason at 6 Distance on each of his turns, and Boomer mucking up the Loyalty deck and has a brig appointment, and Baltar mucking up the Loyalty deck and being voted Most Likely To Be Robotic.

Someone might as well pick Anders.

The Chief plus Garner might be an awesome thing. Bonus, he draws Leadership. Humm.

Too much engineering in that.
Well, I partly picked Boomer because it let the others focus less on necessities (the rare eng draw and not-usually-favorite role of pilot), it just happened to make the dynamics interesting.

Ha! :)

Sorry for the wait everyone. Hope Jorn doesnt mind if I nab Jeanne first. She doesnt seem that great (but maybe fun to play?) but there probably wont be a better time to play a non engineering support character than now.

@Jorn_Weines

And we have a Baltar groupie.

Not at all! You are first to decide. I will be Apollo Adama, and start in 3 in an assault raptor.

I’ll take one each of pol and leadership @Knightsaber

FYI, CAG Apollo is number 2 on both the Presidential and Military tracks. Whether I’m Human or Cylon, you’re on my watch list.

Pilot #2 = Cylon #2.

But with the cylon attack cards in the deck I think Apollo is a good choice.

Just FYI, so no one panics when I do hands.

Give me a while to get the set up done.

And I need to know where @rho21 would like to start.

Sorry. Engine Room.

Ah, caught myself, Jeanne only starts with 4 cards.

(I’m working on it, I do a lot of paperwork)

@soondifferent You get to pick any location (non-Cylon and non-bordered) space to start in.