Battlestar Galactica 29: Where No One Has Gone Before

I’ll pull the lever again and hope for a pardon for Boomer @Knightsaber

Sent…play one or draw another.

Blah. one more. @Knightsaber

For those with doubts, if I were Cylon I’d totally have sent Apollo to the brig since he’s guarding a civvie.

Sent. I think that wraps it up.

I’m not saying you don’t make sense, but from where I’m sitting, there’s the possibility of having 2 humans in the brig without the possibility of dealing with the real one and a really hard time getting anyone out.

Not that it matters, it’s done. It would be funny if Baltar’s acolyte follows him, though.

Crisis%2033

People have questions, President @soondifferent

Since my loyalty is under test, I assume that everyone would agree that morale loss is the better choice? I’ll happily discard (since I need to anyway) but our morale is sky high right now.

Might as well fuck morale instead of 2 damage on Galactica. No one ever loses by morale.

I snorted.

I’ll wait for @Jorn_Weines to signal in before making the call.

Here comes rho to verbally abuse you for that turn.

Yeah, but I have a way to deal with our robotic Admiral (as it has become clear) and I likely won’t be able to do it before we jump. Had to act. If Jorn can XO you we’ll get you out, we have cards to do it.

Perky is the only one I trust right now, and to be honest I trust rho more than soon. You could have added the 4 engineering card though, and sneb could have spiked with the pol 5.

I think I’ve been pretty clearly good to this point, so that’s either a specatacularly bad error of judgment or, more likely, a cylon play to get most of the humans in the brig.

Forgot for a second it could be Pegasus. It would be easier to kill Galactica than morale after this, and we might need to repair brig/airlock anyway, so I’ll stick with it.

Pegasus never explodes.

And we should definitely take one damage over losing a morale. We’ve barely taken any damage and space is pretty clear.

Analysis mode: Why did you say that?

I agree with this statement.