Battlestar Galactica 29: Where No One Has Gone Before

This Void Wasp is much better than the Assault Raptor.

What game is that, anyway? It looks interesting.

Xia: Legends of a Drift System.

0 cards @Jorn_Weines

@rho21

I trust perky so nothing.

I got the impression Perky needed help.

Errr, if you expect me to have much to add here, there has been serious miscommunication. @Jorn_Weines, want to rethink that?

I misread. 1 card.

1 card @Perky_Goth

1 card @Knightsaber

Politics 2(CP)
Tactics 6(SFF)
+8

Leadership 0(IW)
Engineering 0(EN)
Piloting 0(D), 5(LR)

Estabilish Network doubles itself to 0.
Dogfight allows @Perky_Goth to damage a Viper to remove a card from this check, which I’m guessing is pretty obvious and Boomer will escape for the 2nd time. I need you to say it anyway, and tell me where you’re going to move to.

Also you have a 2nd action.

Fight the fights you can fight.

Fight the fights that need fighting.

I’ve done a “text” map, I still need to think what to do. You can do suggestions.
This is rho’s turn, right?

Anyway, Dogfight is surprisingly useful, I shall remove the 5(LR) and then… stuff.

Yes it’s rho’s turn, there won’t be a crisis. You get to move and then do something if you want to. (You have to move, though)

Do you need a board to look at?

I am now pulling for the humans!

No, it’s fine, I wrote part of it for myself.

Here’s a quickie-look:

Worried? Nah.
Humans, I can repair communications and launch 2 vipers (one with Apollo + action) on my turn; launch myself with better protection; or take the presidency away… (to a pilot who will be cag and admiral).
Well, with that written down, number one seems pretty clear cut, but I’m prone to mistakes, so I’d like some thoughts.

EDIT: Or maybe repairing is not so important on the home stretch and my Pilot cards are too good… except for the basestar bridge… but soon is still on galactica… err, guys?

@Knightsaber: Apollo got ambushed by our lord and ruler and is in sickbay, right? Not that that matters if he gets to launch.

I like the plan of repairing command and launching Apollo.
A couple of other options spring to mind:

• Repair the airlock (or admiral’s quarters) and use it on soon. Can we pass either of these?
  • Go and use comms twice to move as many civvies as you can as far away as possible from the stack of raiders. They can potentially chase quite fast though, so if you two have the cards to hold them off for long enough, that sounds better.