Battlestar Galactica 30 - Something Dark is Coming, Maybe

See. I said so.

Sure, they start with the 5, but I can get repairs into people hands and whatnot and get people close to 10.

I forgot. We have tried played so many different variations that Forum BSG is similar to all the editions of Dungeons & Dragons that I have in my brain… Last game worked well, but I’ll reread the first post.

Last game was awful. I put the Cylon Attack Cards back in and was a huge mistake. I fixed it.

3 leadership, 3 tactics and 3 engineering already are making it a bit of a struggle to select the remaining spots, as we might easily have too much of the first too. I’m probably overthinking it, but do any of the remaining players have a first pick?

I usually go political but I have a pilot pick in reserve if you want to play a politician

Hmm, Hot Dog.
@Cuthbert

Gaius P. Baltar, President of the 12 Colonies.

(The P is for the Political version)

@rowe33

Wouldn’t be a real game without Baltar or Boomer.

I had to look up what the hell an Aaron Kelly was.

Coming out hot with Apollo in Space since we’ll need someone to get shit done.

I am surprised that you left of Cain. She’s your fav.

What’s the deal with the two versions of her btw? The non-blind-jump one just seems worse? Is that a replacement or an internet alternative version or something?

I almost played as Roslyn…

It’s an fan-made alternative. I only put her there because she exists. Blind Jump Cain is best Cain.

Now please hold while I do all the dirty work.

@rowe33, what mix of Politics/Leadership does Apollo want to start with? Does he want to be in 3 or 4 in a normal, Mk7 or Assault Raptor?

I’ll start in 3 with the Mk7 and leave the AR for Hot Dog since I can easily jump back into space.

1 of each please.

Hokay, almost done.

4 is the ‘forward’ space, just making sure you mean 3.

Errr, 4 then. Oops, thanks!

Already with the faulty processor…

Everyone is as prepared as they can be (i.e. you should all have your game PM’s now).

Take us out, Doc…uh…@Lantz

@Knightsaber I will visit our Admiral in command and treat him to draw two greens.

Hey @Jorn_Weines any general card requests?