Battlestar Galactica 32 - It's the Cylon Countdown

Queue my usual “How about Demetrius” question, before someone reminds me why we never play with it.

I won’t do you dirty, thats the role of the crisis decl.

Ok for our split here we go. @Cuthbert and @soondifferent

Two d100, here we go

Cuthbert rolls… 30
Soon rolls…16

We have our five.

As for @Jorn_Weines we could do Demetrius for trial if people would like. And as for the Final Five they don’t seem to be a huge influence, so we could opt in to those as well.

Otherwise keeping the mostly minor tweaks in place. If two cylons start with roles I do a silent redeal.

Now to roll for position
@Cuthbert 50
@Jorn_Weines - 2
@Knightsaber - 71
@Lantz - 21
@rowe33 - 94

What say you to Final Five and Demetrius?

I’m in the camp of whatever is most convenient for you.

Eh its a new board. Once I generate that it is no extra load.

What would Demetrius add in our version of the game?

Mainly some additional ways for high risk play for humans. Demetrius has a skill check element that can be used to add jump prep or distance, if you can spend multiple turns to achieve it (you ‘load’ Demetrius, then pass skill checks).

It would give both human and Cylons a lever to influence the game.

I could post an enlarged shot of Demetrius later, as well as an album of the check cards.

We always have a lot of skill-cards to spare! :)

I am down with trying something new!

Yep, sounds good to me. Just be prepared for us to mess it up repeatedly!

Why not?

Edit: The only thing that ever really held me back from adding -everything- was that the board was way too big when I started adding New Caprica and Demetrius and such.

Edit edit: And @rowe33 is bad at reading too! :D

Sure I’m in for that. As always, gonna argue for allies/Ionian Nebula, but I’ll survive without it. Never played with Demetrius!

I might be Cally y’all.

No one has been shot in way too long.

Are we waiting for me to pick a character or is it still in the prep phase?

Sorry, had a 3am airport run that prevented me getting Demetrius posted yesterday. Will get it up after dinner and kids going to bed, then on to picking.

No worries, we’re at Disneyland, just didn’t want to hold it up!

I have to bow out, bring @soondifferent into my place.

@rowe33 @Cuthbert @soondifferent - Help me Obi-Wan Cylobi, you are my only hope.

I think @Lantz is very wise and good and should shoot somebody else