Battlestar Galactica 33 1/3 The Network Gun

Ok so we have 1 of each + a support. So I’ll probably multi-class into a Pilot/Politician or Pilot/Military role, assuming I hit all the attribute requirements. Will muse on this on my way home!

R.I.P. Baltar via pistol.

Gods damned, I was too busy enjoying Big Little Lies S2 to stop this from happening. This is on me.

Humans can only dual class, so unless you’re playing Cylon…

Install upgrades
image https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/robocop23_2401.jpg

Actually we already seem to have a Pilot hybrid so I’ll go with Dee! Don’t think I’ve ever played her before.

@CraigM

Ok, great. If everyone wants to give me their card picks, as relevant, and I’ll start working up the board once I get the little ones in bef.

I believe I get none as first player. @Jorn_Weines

You get your regular full draw to start.

Which for OGB is simply what it is. Your choice comes later :)

Politics, Leadership, Engineering

One of each please. (L,T,E)

Of course a toaster cares about 4G data

The peanut gallery will be watching closely.

I will also take one of each

Ok, just pending @Jorn_Weines starting hand, and Galactica or Pegasus starting location.

Pegasus, 1 tactics, 2 leadership.

Ships away

@Cuthbert what does the newly minted president start this voyage with?

Do I not start with a quorum card?

In any case, move to Demetrius, discard 1CP, and activate the Bridge, let’s see how this works!

Ok. You had a quorum card, I just hadn’t put in your hand.

As for Demetrius, they are 14-25 difficulty skill checks. The 14 are two color, the rest 3 color. You only get one mission per jump. You can also use Demetrius to look at the top card to ‘stack’ the mission deck.

2 of 8 have jump distance. One 25 difficulty 3 color, the other 14 2 color.

If you pass a very powerful bonus for humans, such as distance or permanently removing half the Cenurions/ heavies or Basestars from the game. If you fail, it usually causes the inverse for a fairly negative effect.

Do you still wish to proceed?

Maybe it is better to scout the Demetrius-deck or gather some Quorum-cards until we have fuller hands?