Battlestar Galactica 33 1/3 The Network Gun

The one at the Too Few Bullets Foundation?

1 card for me.

@CraigM

One each of Pol and Lea when we roll around @CraigM

2 Cards

Just pending one clarification before processing.

Waste no time on premise. The President, whose legitimacy came from sheer dumb luck, knew he had to strike fast to secure the administration, and the fragile fleet. Weak and ineffectual action could shatter the delicate alliance, and send what remained of humanity that they knew of, scattering into the celestial winds.

Strike fast, strike hard. Plan, plot, devise. Search the records for hints of ancient civilizations to retreat to, seek intelligence from a captured spy.

Oh yes, skinjobs. They discovered by accident when the Event happened. A person aboard Galactica was caught in the engine room. It was not supposed to be in use, as this was a museum event and no flight underway. So personnel was minimal. And the ducting. They found the suspect in there with a bomb that could have detonated the fuel stores. And if that happened…

Time to put the screws to them, see if there were others.

Skill cards
Politics 4PrP
Leadership 2MV,3DE,4DE,6SoE
+19
Tactics 3SP
Treachery 5EaW
Total +11, partial pass. No Effect

Heavy Raider launches, Jump prep +1

@Jorn_Weines select your draw

One leadership, one politics.

Anyone have anything fun they want to do, or should I just shoot at the basestar? Preferably if someone can modify?

Remind me @CraigM, are modifications also added to rerolls or just the first roll?

I could obviously shoot Kat off an XO which would be super fun but not exactly helpful.

If @Cuthbert saw the mission on the top he could go draw us the right color cards off an XO and the Captain’ Quarters right?

Only a single roll

And unfortunate timings. By the time I had the confirmation, I was out of the house for a day with the kids. So no board until this evening. But no need wait @Jorn_Weines

@Lantz yes, I could do that.

If you use up your miracle token quickly, you’ll be eligible for another one if the right crisis shows up.

Good plan, L1 XO on @Cuthbert

Move to Demetrius Captain’s Quarters, everyone draw Leadership

Ok you can see what I was doing instead of your turns. Give me 5 minutes to process updates then will move to the next step.

Oh dear, seems fighting Cylons has made people a bit loopy. The fact Cylons can be anyone has allowed people to cross lines they would never have imagined before.

Domestic%20Dispute
Starting with @soondifferent

I can contribute somewhat.

Can’t help with this one I’m afraid. 0 cards @lantz

Math should make it obvious that I can’t help.

0 cards

@rowe33

I can definitely help - 1 card.

@Cuthbert

1 Card @Jorn_Weines