Battlestar Galactica 35 - The Cliffs of Insanity

I’m enjoying the OG crew, because I can usually remember how they work.

Someone’s going to need to handle space problems. Someone awesome like Starbuck.

@guap

@Guap

We have a Military person, a Political Person, and a Pilot, so you’re free to choose whatever. Since this is your first game I’m going to not let you choose a Cylon Leader, though. They’re too complicated for a new person, I think.

Heck, I can’t even win with one.

Oh, wow, for something that will start a long time from now, this sure is moving quickly.
I’m tempted to pick a CL for novelty, but I doubt it would go well.

So if we don’t pick a Cylon Leader, it’ll be guaranteed 5v2 with no Sympatizers/Mutineers etc?

Yep, sorry I worked fast :)

I might add another Cylon card if no one picks a Cylon Leader. Without telling anyone.

Just skimming through Ionian nebula rules now. Seems neat! Can’t wait to get them wrong.

The Nebula tokens/allies are in play from the very beginning, so it’s probably best to read it :)

And it’s best to (re)read the mess* that are the Cylon ship rules, as there are shenanigans that can be pulled by humans (like with Treachery** cards).

* I’ll give a pass to FFG on this one, it’s hard to think of better
** First time I wrote the word correctly on the first try

Can I pick politcian Gaius Baltar?

Yuppers. Settled on that pick?

Yep! @Perky_Goth

@Lantz, @Cuthbert, @CaseyRobinson, @Guap

If you could pick your starting 3 card draw that’d be swell.

What’s our cadence on playing? I’m not going to be active much in the evenings EST.

I hope that everyone can check in once a day at least.

Honestly this game is going to be really long and obnoxious, we might take weekends off.

More honesty: If this really starts to drag on through a loooong time, a week off every so often might not be a bad idea.

1 each Leadership Tactics and Piloting,

2 leadership, one politics

One politics, one leadership, one engineering. Hope I did that right!