Battlestar Galactica 35 - The Cliffs of Insanity

Move to the Bridge - activate!

Choice 1) Attack Galactica! Surely we can hit it with so many raiders on the board.

I’m not even gonna roll until you pick the 2nd thing :)

Ah sorry, didn’t know I couldn’t wait to pick #2. Very well! CAG, place a civvy! Are there any left?

There is one.

Roll: 3 , sending rowe 2 damage tokens, get to pick one.

@Perky_Goth please place the last civvie in a space that is not 2.

Edit: @rowe33 picked the Hangar Deck to damage so you drop that civvie on your way to Sickbay.

Also, it’s the 1 turn anniversary of that whole human death thing.

4 it is.

Moving on to the Chief…alert Chief, the ship is damaged! But really, I’ll drop his cards and a board and then it’s my reading before sleeping time.

On an unrelated note, damn, I had no idea Grace Park was involved in that whole sex cult business, like Cally’s actress was. WTF. How disappointing.

Park is also a former member of NXIVM, an alleged sex cult, and has appeared in video interviews with NXIVM founder Keith Raniere.

Yeah I saw that the other day. Cripes.

Did that Keith guy have a Olmos style mustache or something?
Life’s weird, man.

You have all night and probably late into the morning to decide what you want to do, Chief @Lantz

Sign me up! Sex cults are my bag, baby.

Just no.

I am going to repair the hanger deck and then XO someone.

Anyone have a good read on if I should let Athena out of sickbay?

reading

Oh, I know the answer!

I probably would not.

NXIVM is pretty sick and disturbing if you haven’t read about it, so it’s a sad thing that the actresses were embroiled in it.

XO me and I guarantee 4x viper activation.

If I had to guess, I’d say that Jurgen might have a higher than average chance of preferring burnt bread, but I dunno yet.

…I died! What more do you want?