Positive:
Leadership - 3 DE

Negative:
Piloting - 1 EM
Treachery - 0 DC, 4 VO
Engineering - 2, R 3 SR

Negative - draw a Treachery which is 3 ABM so no negative Reckless penalty

-1 Morale to 3

DC Moves 2 more Raiders to the main board.
VO rolls a 5 and @scottagibson moves to the Medical Center

Heavies launch
Occupation Forces Activate and destroy the top locked ship - Which is 2 Pop so Pop is down to 3
Another Civilian launches (@scottagibson I assume you want it in 3 with the others but let me know).

Fudge.

@rowe33 you have your hand.

Lead 1 XO to help the President get better.

Yes, 3 is fine, thanks.

I’ll move to the shipyard and evacuate a ship to space 3.

So, Perky and Jorn each do damage and that’s that, right? Unless the crisis gives free repairs.

Seems so.

BSP_newcaprica_13

Looks like game to me. Thanks for playing everyone!

Sorry for the inconsistent pace, life has been really busy.

No worries, it has been the same for me.

No worries, I can relate.

I wasn’t sure we’d manage to pull through in the end.

Life… gets in the way.

So I screwed up at the end. I had Politics 2StP which allows people with 4 or less cards to draw 2. When I made my last jail break attempt I should have used that.

Not that it likely mattered at that point.

Also on the check that put me in detention I played tactics 6, which considering how heavy the robots were able to go against would have been better used in an escape attempt (not that I knew that, but playing a 6 on a check that goes negative anyhow sucks)

But yeah, once Galactica returned top priority needed to be someone in space to clear things and protect ships. Lacking that really hurt us. So very unlucky crisis draw. Worst possible crisis at the worst possible time, and the Cylons had incredible cards.

Good game.

@Knightsaber how did you fare?

Flipped that.

Flipped that.

Don’t think I flipped that.

And I lost.

I thought I had another turn to infiltrate before we went to NC, because I didn’t really think about NC and Pop. And Craig kept repairing all of the Vipers so my only hope at the end was beating you while the Pop was still at 5. Couldn’t, because of my Cylon status. Man I really blew that.

Yeah, I think I made a bunch of blunders along the way, but I also don’t think it would have made much difference. It was a 3 vs 3 game, the baddies played their hand very well and some things broke their way (no jump preps early on, etc). I think we were more or less doomed by the time we made it to New Caprica.

Congrats, baddies! And thanks to @Lantz for running the game!

I had A LOT of 0-valued treacheries, but I did had some 3s and 4s when I needed them most. I think Destiny was very hostile to Team Human.

I don’t know that the Treachery roll for effect rule was great, but I think the Cylons would have crushed humanity without it in place.

I think you’re right.

Thanks for running the game!

Really appreciate your running the game. You know I don’t like doing it anymore.

But I can’t lie, I waffled over my cards hard for a while and then for the last few weeks I guess I just mentally checked out. Scrolling back, there are many times I could have hinted at having certain Motives but didn’t. No one knew what side I was on, and that includes me.

I must apologize for my lack of communication and involvement, especially knowing full well that the CL usually swings a game.

Thanks Lantz! Good game everyone. Was a really tough one for humanity, even having the President & Admiral be loyal the whole way through.