Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

Makes sense - I’ll stay put and play L1 XO on the President so she can repair FTL. This also leaves you open to moving elsewhere, if necessary, rho21.

@Perky_Goth @CraigM

“redacted”
Quorum, going to play Resources for Galactica regardless of draw to repair FTL and 2 mk vii.

Can’t XO and CS on the same turn, tho.

You need to discard before moving (if that still matters)

No moving involved.

I read that as moving to quorum and playing regardless of what he drew.

@CraigM, whenever you can, the Resources for Galactica is still the play

Ah, I interpreted it as use president card to play one, draw one.

@Perky_Goth you move or no?

I can’t use the movement for something else (ops), and I’m in a good place, so yes, Quorum Action and the card that needed playing. I tried to save time by saying what I drew was irrelevant to the choice, but failed miserably.

Yeah I think things got a little goofed when I put your piece on the quorum spot, instead of sickbay. Just realized that the board showed that.

So, yeah.

Doh!

You can take my 0TI to move, then. No point in hanging around in target city. (much less the brig, of course)

Very well, all fixed up, quorum stuff done.

Crisis

Secret%20Meetings

@rowe33 you choose.

Well, I have a fair chunk of Politics in my hand. Yay, jump prep. Bye, 6

Ok let’s go for the check then - I can help a little too.

I don’t think it matters. We can probably pass the check and it doesn’t matter if we fail it. The only risk would be treachery effects and I don’t think there are any there that could harm us.

Equally, we could take the other option and put you in the brig.

Whatever we go for, on my turn I can move to FTL and jump to end the game. I don’t think there’s a way we can lose three population before then, given that we can defend the civvie in 3 (even from 2 raider activations).

I think it doesn’t matter but better to finish now.

So, @rowe33 to confirm and @rho21 to play?

Yeah, let’s do the check, forgot to bold it.
@rho21

My cards are all in the other three colours. 0 cards

5 cards
@Lantz