Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

Fuel docked 1, basestar damage made to Pegasus CIC (no worries @Perky_Goth, for now)

I presume you stay in space @rho21 ?

@Perky_Goth it is now your turn.

Yes, staying in space.

I can help our Morale problem with an XO here.

This game moves so fast when we don’t have card check crisis options and we just bleed morale into the void.

I am personally against a rowe XO after that -2 Morale choice. @Perky_Goth if you really want to XO him then I would offer to give him a 1/2 XO on my turn to limit our risk.

So you rail on me for picking that option, then recommend losing additional morale, then don’t want me to fix the morale?

I agree with Lantz here. The president can fix morale on his own turn well enough

I am happy to have you fix it, but I’d rather we didn’t give you a full XO at this moment. It’s hard to judge whether you forgot about the Pegasus/Galactica thing or are playing it off. Either way I’d rather not just XO you and hope it works out w/o half of us in jail.

@Lantz: I’d quite like the other half of that XO on your turn. Would let me get a viper into space and send this civvie to safety.

Not much I can do, but I’m getting a hint from the draw. Ignoring it, though.

Discard 0RT (this is kind of dangerous to play, no?) to move to the Engine Room on the Pegasus, and… between 3 valid minor choices, launch another scout. 2LS.

I can discard a 2 if you want.

Just to be clear, are you moving then using your action to scout?

Yeah, I’m not going to do anything useful in Colonial One, but I don’t want to use a location action just yet.

Ok, you roll an 8 for the scouting. Destination deck?

Ah, yes.

Well you got a nice long look at the star charts while making your way to the engine room.

Why a political hack is parking in the engine will remain a mystery. You can’t just shove paperwork into it you know!

With my hand, I almost could.
Toss the destination card. I’m sad to say, any decisions about the crisis will be made tomorrow, it’s way to late.

No decisions, finally. Just cold, hard, cards.

Starting with @Lantz

Low%20Supplies

I’ve got nothing for this unfortunately, unless we’re truly desperate.

1 Card

@jeffreyb

1 card

@rowe33 adds nothing i believe

so @rho21