Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

I have to check the history before playing, sorry. Will check when I get home!

Are we sure we have the cards for this? I still surprisingly have things to add, so keep me posted on how much of my hand you need.

I can help. We really should pass this.

I’ll play Eng 4 SR to help us pass this. I believe Lantz has a couple blue cards plus Destiny is in play.

Also, will play 1 card.

@rho21

Edited because I thought I was out of cards but still have 1 in hand, after this.

Destiny should be good now with that SR in play.

No cards from me

@Perky_Goth

2 cards

@Lantz

2 cards

I am contributing significantly towards the cause.

Admiral @jeffreyb

1 card

@CraigM

@rowe33 do you use probation?

Whispers and shadows. Barely perceptible currents of energy strung through the crew. A choking, noxious vapor that went just below the detectable, but made all who breathed it sick.

This was the grave danger the crew embraced in their vain hopes for turning back the tide. Secret influence to exert control, fueling distrust and discord. Mutiny was a disease, one spread by weak enforcement and lax discipline. eased standards that, in peace, were tolerable now haunted their footsteps in war. The need for command bred resentment.

But moving against them were unseen eyes, ones who could discern such secrets. Theirs had not been the command of ones sleeping at the wheel. But whether they could divert and control these energies was unknown.

But time was short, soon rumblings would become an earthquake if left unchecked, as the virus threatened to erode the foundations of the fleet’s function. Each new infectee weakened their response, and growth was unabated. So secret notes and secret ears were brought forward in swift reprisals. A coordinated sweep meant to decapitate the incipient rebellion at its root. They merely had to hope it was enough, and made their move.

The infection seemed to be purged at its core.

For now.

Skill cards:

Leadership 0AHoD, 4RO, 5DE
Tactics 1G&I, 4SP
Engineering 0EN, 3SR, 5C

All things added total +32 Raider roll 4

@rowe33 your fifth card choice please

@CraigM: am I adding a couple of transports? If so, zones 3 and 2 please.

Well, we’re good at overkill…

@CraigM I liked the story!

Engineering please

Thank Umberto Eco, as I was trying to bring something of his tone in. Though don’t ask me to bring in his ungodly sentence structures :P

@rowe33 your turn is ready.

You didn’t write it in Italian first? LAZY

So Cylon fleet is jumping in this turn. Hopefully not an extra basestar or heavy raider.

I’ll do my presidential duty and push the button again.
@CraigM

Sent.