Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

I assume Jürgen can take another shot at those raiders & we have an assault raptor out there already. Anyone disagree with me starting to work on our quorum deck?

Unless you’re the cylon again, not really, BS shooting is rare. Interesting card you got from me, too.
Even though it’s probably fine, I didn’t want to be the guy to XO the next player, is all, despite my taste for blowing BSs.

On a completely unrelated note, how valuable is Launch Scout, anyway?

It depends, but there have been times the humans would have lost without it.

With the pursuit deck I don’t know if it isn’t slightly less relevant, but when nothing is on fire it is a solid choice, especially destinations.

I’ll discard Piloting 1 EM to move to the quorum card dispenser, then hit the handle

It’s super useful when you have the time to use it or when things are falling apart. If you are not Admiral it can help try and keep them honest.

Ok, move made, card sent. Play or draw another?

Another please!

Well, seems there is some legitimacy problems in the government…

Requested%20Resignation

Admiral @jeffreyb ?

Haha.

Cardwise it would be best to give me the title but somehow i doubt my fellow shipmates can stomach me being god emperor at this point in time.

I will be fine with the discard, how about you? @rowe33

Yeah, definitely the discard. Unfortunate but these are tough times!

discard 1 xo, 0 ti

@rowe33

Discard Tac 4 CS, Eng 4 RS

Ouuuchies.

yep, ewwwwwwww.

Wow, boo that discard!

So, who’s going to brig @rowe33 early this game?

Wow, yuck. I think we have incoming fire next, too. @Perky_Goth to choose targeted battlestar?

I don’t remember the rules, but if it’s me, Pegasus.

Ahh BSG…if I try to hold onto good cards, I get brigged. If I discard them to stay out of the brig, I get brigged?

I wasn’t very serious, you only had 3, and the alternatives were riskier. Shame, though.