Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

Discard Tac 1 LS and 2 G&I

@rho21 it is now your turn.

don’t we get any reckless fireworks? or is that only under 0?

You do, but unfortunately they trigger nothing as the top card of Treachery is a 3, and none of the cards played in have a reckless trigger.

Curses! This game feels like a bad star wars movie!

So I can get my fellow pilot out of sick bay. The question is whether he should be using FTL control to buy us a turn or launching a scout (if that’s possible) to increase the chances we find an acceptable destination. Either way, one of us can be in space after the jump.

@rowe33 @Perky_Goth: thoughts?

I think it’s safer to scout. I don’t have the list of destinations, if there is one for game+expansions, but I think we should have enough fuel, just not necessarily reserves.

Well you have all the answers you’re getting, it seems. Clearly your other pilot buddy is too busy sleeping off the hangover… I mean concussion.

Ah sorry, I missed the prompt! I’m ok with moving to FTL and jumping us out of here. Or scouting Destinations first, actually. I can do that.

Also sorry, I was really busy yesterday and forgot to check back in when I didn’t get prompted.

Right. On balance, I think we should be scouting. Looks to me as though the timing works out better. Also there’s nothing more certain to kill our chances than getting a 1-distance jump.

If you’re scouting, you may as well have the assault raptor. So I will move to zone 5 (for all the difference it’ll make), then do the CAG thing to get the unmanned viper to shoot the remaining raider. (On balance, I think this is slightly better than keeping the raider around.) Twice if necessary, otherwise I guess it may as well shoot the basestar. Finally, I’ll play 2XO on @rowe33 to get into space and find out where we’re going.

Move to hangar, launch in assault raptor in 3, play Tac 2 LS, then pause to see if either of you with a full hand or more can adjust the die roll.

I can’t, and I don’t think @Perky_Goth has any tactics cards right now.

Ok no worries, forgot he played all his cards on that check anyways. Tac 4 SP on the die roll to check Destinations

First things first:

@rho21 moves to 5, viper shoots raider. Roll 6.
Shoots Basestar, roll 6.

XO to @rowe33 who launches and scouts. With SP it is guaranteed success. You have a destination in hand, let me know if you keep it.

I’m going to leave it on top as an option, though it’s not ideal.

Noted. Then here is your prize!

Unsettling%20Stories

We’re going to find out if that was a bad idea very soon @rowe33 ;)

@rho21 go for it, or no?

Let’s see if humans are capable of a response within 24 hours this time.

;)

Hey, it’s the madman Jack Fisk @soondifferent

It almost feels OK to let this one fail but maybe I’m missing something. Going down to 4 Morale with 1 jump track to make it through seems feasible, he said immediately before all hope was lost.

Appropriate flavour text. :)

I’m agreed that’s it’s not worth our time (and cards). I’ll choose to skip the skill check.

@CraigM: let’s jump!

Ooh, do we get to see what we could have won?

Done

Morale -1
So two raiders pop from the Basestar,
Jump prep +1, JUMP

@rho21 pick your poison.