Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

The order doesn’t matter, right?
I’ll use QT to take the 2EM. I think it’ll be more useful than an XO given that it’s my turn just gone.

It kinda does, since the trigger orders might mean a card never triggers, for example Iron Will or Bait. Or you could trigger one, then use QT to take the card into hand after its effect happens.

However in this case, no matter what, you will have 11 cards in hand, so you will need to discard one. So confirm the EM, then choose the discard after.

Ah good point, I could pick up the bait. Yeah, that’s probably a better plan, even if it does get stuck in my hand. OK, I’ll take the bait before it activates. Who has mutiny cards right now?

It’s on the board, me and rowe.

The other two humans do.

Ok, Basestars shoot. Rolls 1,6. Damage Command.

Heavy moves from 1 to 2

Jump prep +1

Right, I’ll discard 2LS. I want us to have at least one person who can receive a mutiny card without being dumped into the brig.

@Perky_Goth it is your turn

An XO would be wonderful if you have one to hand.

Ok so we still need to survive at least 3 more turns to get that final jump prep and then hit the button. Good luck, Madame President, we’re all counting on you!

I can still do lots of raider damage if we have nothing better, just in case.

I think they’re all in the washer right now. Gimme a second to think.

I love what Craig did in 6.

Critical Situation, Quorum Chamber, because what else?

Any die manipulation, humans?

Quorum part 1 sent.

There will be no modifications coming.

Why three more turns? Oh, right, human.

Jump preps, and the potential for Cylons to reduce them.

Yeah I wasn’t looky-loo at the turn order :) Now I’m concerned about humanity. Thoughts and prayers. Deeply disturbing.

I don’t know, we need a miracle to win

I dunno, there are five ways for you to win, and all seem possible to me given the board state.

I literally think this might come down to a die roll in the next few turns. Not certain, but definitely possible.

Food Rationing and draw a couple of leadership cards

Lets hope that is a rabbits foot, and not a monkeys paw.

Roll 7, food +1

Your second action?

Still no XO, so hit me again.