Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

Well, I have a fair chunk of Politics in my hand. Yay, jump prep. Bye, 6

Ok let’s go for the check then - I can help a little too.

I don’t think it matters. We can probably pass the check and it doesn’t matter if we fail it. The only risk would be treachery effects and I don’t think there are any there that could harm us.

Equally, we could take the other option and put you in the brig.

Whatever we go for, on my turn I can move to FTL and jump to end the game. I don’t think there’s a way we can lose three population before then, given that we can defend the civvie in 3 (even from 2 raider activations).

I think it doesn’t matter but better to finish now.

So, @rowe33 to confirm and @rho21 to play?

Yeah, let’s do the check, forgot to bold it.
@rho21

My cards are all in the other three colours. 0 cards

5 cards
@Lantz

1 card

@jeffreyb

1 card @rowe33

2 cards for me @CraigM

Well since spaceships blowing up is kinda a thing right now, let me apologize for my silence today.

I was busy blowing up spaceships. Lots of them. And something that was no moon.

I’m like 95% sure you bought that table solely because it’s big enough for Star Wars.

Needs more dice ;)

It was all about the signals, the patterns. Being the man in the know. Always with the reality behind the facade. Crashdown couldn’t help but be induced when an opportunity presented itself. A man claiming to be from Caprica Analysts said he had dirt on the President, did he want in?

The answer was always yes. Didn’t matter the source, didn’t matter the reason, didn’t matter if he would never use it. His electronic eyes were always scanning, probing the cosmos for mysteries unknown. It was true before the universe had collapsed into a few struggling ships, and it was true after. After all, being the man in the middle was easier when there were fewer pieces on the board.

In those halcyon days, it had seemed so simple. Get the packet, give in return. He may no longer be president, but he had used his time well, to foster a network of potential spies and allies. A network that was tolerated because it had succeded in neutering several threats.

Now he was the threat.

The tracks had been so carefully covered. The price paid, untraceable. The information gained, unleveraged. No vendetta could be brought against him, for none knew what he held. But here it was, in the middle of a firefight a marine craft had approached and boarded, with arrest ordered accusing of treason, of being a Cylon stooge. But this was impossible. He had never worked with Cylons, he had exposed them. But the man in the hot seat could not escape. As he consented to being ferried back to Galactica, for internment before trial, his display lit up with an incoming hyperspace beacon.

That was odd, no human ship was outside of visual range, yet this arrived from the depths of space.

'Thank you for your cooperation

Caprica Analysts’

His eyes seemed to be playing tricks on him. For a moment he swore the name transmuted, briefly and for only a second, to Cylon Analysts.

Skill cards

Politics 1StP, 1CP, 2CP, 3PP, 4PI
Tactics 1LS, 2LS
Engineering 0EN
+14

Treachery 0B, 3PV, 3ABM

Total 8, fail.

One Civilian added to 2, two treacheries shuffled into destiny (2 to 4 cards), and all humans get a treachery card, and @rowe33 gets a mutiny. He goes to the brig.

Any modifications to the result?

Barf.

But yes, 3DE. Now to read the post.

Ok, so there are two bookkeeping things in need of doing.

@rowe33 you need to select a mutiny card to discard, then choose the order of raider activation.

Discard this beauty:

and then activate raiders in this order: 5, 6, 4, 3

assuming that it results in:
6 raiders in 1
8 raiders in 6 (and a dead civvy)
6 raiders in 3 (with 5 shooting at us) - I’ll play Piloting 4 RI to neutralize the raider attacks, combined w/ my power

You’re in the brig :)

Bleh, whatever! Still play Piloting 4 RI to help out my pilot buddies!