Battlestar Galactica XX: The Super Crisis Shuffle

And it’s only on your turn so not a big problem.

Let’s say I have my misgivings about the rng God this game. But that’s how it is sometimes. Sorry @Lantz

Thanks as always @CraigM

Pretty nice pull-off there, humanity. I think Craig and I were pretty sure you were beaten at least twice.

Also, when’s the next one? And I’ll ask…as usual…does Craig want to play this time?

Maybe we can run two games with so many players:) one by Craig and one by knight

Pretty soon we will be taking over the forum!

Two simultaneous games in which characters can cross over to the other game via special crisis cards.

Grats and good game guys! I had eyes peeled for blood and the spectacle did not disappoint!

No. Nein. Never. Negative. Nope. Nada.

So, haven’t gotten around to it, so thanks Craig and the rest of the players for the game, it was interesting and full of learning experiences.

I’ve played 3 in a row (with one being another game), so I’m bowing out to let others play, and I think being on the outside after playing will let me get a new perspective on the game.

Yep, thanks Craig - great job as always!

@jeffreyb you sure gave it a good run!

I was basically worthless as a toaster, getting caught by the same person who could brig my unilaterally was sad.

I however am clearly a winner on team humanity because a toaster wouldn’t be getting decimated by a stomach flu.

@CraigM thanks as always for running the game! The stories, as always, were tons of fun to read.

tumblr_munxglzsJZ1rjkjhfo1_500

tumblr_ntspm8En2n1qcvteuo2_r1_500

Sorry, last week was the holiday.

Reporting for duty!

Oh oh oh pick me

I’m bullying my way in this time.