Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

I think there’s a more likely explanation for @Sonoftgb.

I keep bumping into a scenario where I wind up with movement selected for my mechwhen it’s turn starts. Not every time, just occasionally. No idea why this is happening. When this happens, if you select an enemy the game is calculating you “move to the enemy and melee attack”. Although some S weapons will also fire (lasers and MGs anyway) in this scenario. Incidentally this leads to my only major interface complaint so far.

Hows about right-click to “back out” of stuff? Like I can mouse button to select move but then decide that the place I have selected as my future destination is no good. I can’t seem to change where I want to move. so I have to hit/left click another option (e.g. attack)/hit escape I think to back up and start over. I’d rather right click and boom I am at “ready position” all over again.

Same goes for sprint/attack/jump. Let me right click to back out of the action.

Second lesser, but still important, complaint: I need to see the event timeline at all times on the ship. It’s very important for making decisions but it’s not omnipresent.

Third issue: why can’t I rearrange mech repair/refit/etc order for things that haven’t been started yet?