Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

This is a good primer.

I’m just as excited for the soundtrack as I am for the game itself.

Looks like this is 25% off over at the GMG VIP spring sale.

I tried the 25% off but it doesn’t seem to work for me, says code invalid :(

Make sure to try all the 25% off codes on the page, as dumb as it sounds the code that worked for me for Frostpunk was listing other games on the left side of where I generated the code. I even opened a ticket with support and showed them a screenshot.

Son of a biscuit. This DasTactic “Is this game for YOU?” video may have just convinced me to pre-order from GMG with the 25% discount. I hate myself.

I placed my order with Fanatical earlier this morning. Now to make it through the next 94 hours.

I just checked and ALL the vouchers are the same code, atleast for me.

I kickstarted this one not knowing a thing about battletech, just that it looked cool and I’m a big of TBS. So, what one thing could I read to fill myself in on a broad sweep of the lore? Looks like Bismarck may have me covered on the basic tactics with the link above.

Thanks man!!

We are so going to have to set up a tournament for this next.

The Sarna.net wiki is also a good resource for this stuff and lots of other BT-related information.

Kickstarter keys for the game are being distributed right now. Preload will be available on the 23rd, and keys for any extra content you may have paid for will be forthcoming next week.

Just checked backkit, and key is already there. Now the wait begins…

blech, running into issues accessing backerkit. going to have to do this the long slow way

Anyone get a GMG key yet? Not worried or anything, just want the key…

In my experience, GMG doesn’t send out keys until the game is released.

Nothing so far. Probably the day before or morning of release.

WOOOOO GOT MY GOG KEY

Note that GOG keys won’t activate until Tuesday, April 24th at 9am PDT and you will get a “code expired” message until then.

feelsbadman