Bay Area QT3 X360 Day 1-ers... concerted effort?

Okay, this thread is for you if you are:

(a) In the Bay Area
(b) Planning to brave the madness on Nov 22 to get an Xbox 360 because you didn’t pre-order.

Just wondering if it might be more bearable, maybe even fun if a few of us from QT3 were to get together and make our stand at the same location on that fateful day/night. I was thinking either the Best Buy in San Francisco, which appears to be getting 60 Pro kits, or the 24-hour Wal-Mart in Union City. (I’m sure there are other options too, which we could and should discuss.)

Anyway, just wanted to get a quick show of hands of who might be interested in such a scheme. If there’s a lot of waiting in line involved (which of course there will be) maybe it’ll be more tolerable if there’s a bunch of us who kinda know each other to bullshit and play wifi PSP/DS, etc.

Let’s show the unwashed masses what QT3-ers can achieve when they become a true gaming band of brothers!

Anyone?

I can’t wait for the fallout when one of you gets the last one as your band of brothers look on in jealousy.

Yes, that is going to be awesome. So long as it’s not me.

Yes, that is going to be awesome. So long as it’s not me.[/quote]
I hope you’re involved one way or another. Either the last guy to get one, or the first guy not to. I want a Whitta-link about Whitta.

Be #51 and watch this.

Let’s show the unwashed masses what QT3-ers can achieve when they become a true gaming band of brothers!

Have you and your band of brothers ever kissed a girl???

Make it North Bay – and not even very far north (Best Buy Marin City, north end of Sausalito and a stone’s throw from the bridge) and you’ve got a deal. I’ll even introduce you to the best sushi in the bay area, if you don’t already know about it (it’s in Sausalito: Sushi-Ran).

I’m down I guess.

If any of you have memberships, CostCo is a pretty good bet, too.

Day 1 adopters get day 1 rash.

I’ll sniff around for a regular old Xbox 1 afterwards so I can finally play halo.

If I get lucky, I’ll get an XBox and Kameo (and maybe something else… PGR perhaps, probably Ninja Gaiden Black though).

If not, since I’m out anyway, I’ll probably pick up Guitar Hero and maybe DQ VIII. New stuff to play either way.