BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - Post Apocalyptic adventure game from the creators of Stasis

Just want to bump this up and point out to anyone who didn’t jump in the game is ~10% short of their goal with a week left. Stasis was amazing and I have no doubt Desolation will be incredible.

Goal hit; 67 hours to go. Still a chance to get in and hit the Stretch Goals :) (Do not know about Italian localization though.)

I got in on this about a week ago - really enjoyed Stasis and Cayne, I’m a sucker for sci-fi horror (even though this game looks to drop the horror, as best I can tell). Glad it made the target.

me too! :)

Took me a bit to find the stretch goal. I would really like to see this happen: Codex:

That is how you introduce a Stretch Goal!

Would be nice to see that one. Loved the Tome of Knowledge in Warhammer which behaved a bit like this Codex is presented.

I missed the Kickstarter. :( Thankfully, you can still pledge the same amounts for the same or similar rewards on the dev page. So I did! Congrats, @Chris_Bischoff! Now I have to forget about this game for 2 years!

New video was put out, such detail!

Thanks for posting this!

Really liked the detail level and animations, the ‘tv’ effect’ when using the little equipment-gizmo. Only downside was sliding down stairs, but I can ignore that :)

Cant wait for 2018.

And a steam page appears!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/912570/BEAUTIFUL_DESOLATION/

Only a year longer to wait!

Backer email update #35 has some new animations they want to show off. Steam is still showing a release date of “4Q 2019”.

This looks good. Haven’t paid much attention to it, but looking forward to playing the full game once they’re done.

Too bad this game is not an RPG!

Lots of broken pictures in this thread! Here are some that work from July!

https://thebrotherhoodgames.com/blog/

Those screens are giving off strong Planescape Torment vibes.

Looks like this was bumped - it’s showing Early 2020 now.

Wishlisted. I nearly forgot about this, but I’m very interested in it again.

Newest kickstarter post says:

We’ve pegged the tentative public release date at the end February 2020, which is only a few months away…

We’ve been working to get the game working on as many systems as possible, including ultra wide resolutions. All interfaces have actually been rendered with the extra screen space in mind, instead of just stretching existing stuff, or adding in black bars.

Niceeeeeeeeee! Also welcome back to the forums after 2 years!

Awesome!