Beer Fridges

So, what’d ya got?

[Edit - for the purposes of this poll, a fridge in the kitchen plus a meat freezer in the basement = 2 fridge/freezers.]

Go eat yer donut and . . . whatever that poutine stuff is.

Where is the Shit Bonerz!?

No kegorator (keg fridge/tap combo) option? BOYCOTT.

It’s cheesy gravy madness on your fries.

Only one fridge myself, though growing up we were often in houses where we had one main fridge/freezer and a dedicated freezer in the basement (mainly for large stocks of meat).

Well, I’m American and have only one fridge, but fully half of it is beer at any one time. I drink a looooooooooot of beer though.

^^^ This is your correct answer, sir.^^^

my second fridge is actually a kegerator, but it isn’t currently used for that purpose (has racks and stores Coke/Fresca)

I’ve got fridge/freezer, a freezer, 2 small fridges and a wine cooler here, though the wine cooler is rarely used, and the small fridges are only used in the summer time, the drinks just sit outside in a shed in the winter because that keeps them cool then.

Two fridges, one large freezer. The second fridge is mainly for pop, juice, milk, and extra veggies and fruit that don’t in the main fridge. There is almost always some alcohol in it, though.

At home I have a fridge and a small chest type freezer. My parents have 2 fridges and 3 very large chest freezers. Since they have a pig and cow slaughtered every year two of the freezers are just for that, one beef and one pork. The other is veggies from the too large garden they plant and store bought stuff.

The second outside fridge is usually just for spill over from holiday meals and get togethers and my Dads Diet Rite. He has cases of that stuff.

One Fridge/Freezer in the house, one Casket freezer (The long top opening ones. Looks like a casket to me.), and one outside for Beer/Soda/Juice.

During the winter, the outside fridge ends up getting below freezing temperature, therefore fucking up all Soda, so we just keep that on the porch.

1 Fridge/Freezer, 1 large chest freezer which is currently unplugged and empty. Anything more seems like a serious waste of power, but there’s only 2 of us using it.

… and what the hell, I’m Canadian AND American, so what the fuck do I pick? ;)

No, you’re not. Pick one.

If you have dual citizenship, that’s cheating. I don’t think people should be able to have dual citizenship, personally.

In my last home as an undergrad, we (five of us) had a food fridge with a crisper drawer for beer, a kegerator, and I had a personal beer fridge. Since the majority were communal, that probably doesn’t count, though.

What? Why?

BTW, I don’t think you can have a dual citizenship if you have an American citizenship, although I could be wrong about that.

I voted that I only have one, because I currently don’t have the room to justify more.

However, I grew up in Wisconsin, we had a refrigerator with a built in small freezer upstairs, and in the basement both a chest freezer for storing venison and one of those old curved front door standup refrigerators for beer (with the obligatory quarterbarrel often inside).

You can. This is what the US Government has to say about it:

A U.S. citizen may acquire foreign citizenship by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. citizen may not lose the citizenship of the country of birth. U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one citizenship or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another citizenship does not risk losing U.S. citizenship. However, a person who acquires a foreign citizenship by applying for it may lose U.S. citizenship. In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship.

My friend is both Israeli and American, so there goes that argument against dual American Citizenship.