Behold the 2022 thread of animated GIFs and nothing but animated GIFs!

I guess I’d better skip this thread for a while…

Disgusting Yoshi's island commerical | NeoGAF

Excellent! That ever-so-slight Harrelson wink is among the all-time greats. I just rewatched this recently and this one about knocked my socks off:

Whoa. I mean, whoa. I hadn’t seen that movie since I was a kid, but I can’t possibly have understood what Griffin Dunne’s character felt at that moment.

Is that After Hours? I haven’t seen that in years either.

giphy-downsized

Nice find!

Well played, @marquac! Well played!

I just saw Ruth Wilson with an actor I have an enormous mancrush on named Tom Burke, in a movie called True Things. They’re both amazing in it, especially her for playing an uncharacteristic vulnerability. She’s normally so severe and commanding.

Dingus liked this gif.

For the record, @marquac’s gifs are from a movie with Domnhall Gleeson and Ruth Wilson called The Little Stranger. One of the things we talked about for that podcast was how Gleeson’s character touched the bannister, which is a significant detail for reasons that you won’t understand at first.

And if you haven’t recognized Gleeson from the gifs yet, he’s Brandon Gleeson’s son and also General Hux from that goofy space opera series so many of you like:

As for Wilson, well, I mainly know her from various indie movies, but she’s also in that Golden Compass thing on HBO alongside Daphne Keen from Logan. Her character has a freaky pet monkey (not pictured, because that would be too scary):