Besiege - Build Siege Engines and Draw Blood

For anybody sitting on the fence:

[16MB gif deleted]

[40MB gif deleted]

[pointlessly quoted 40Mb gif deleted]

What’s better than the sheep killing machine is the fact that sheep appear to explode when going down the hill in the background.

It’s pretty amazing the things people have made so far. Just wait till the moon unlocks and there is less gravity! :D

I’m quite disappointed. I tried to make a catapult or a ballista on level 3 to destroy the tower, as I thought driving round it was cheesy.

The bomb bounces out of the basket as soon as the springs braces or it decouples. How do I stop this? It looked very similar to Murbella’s one above :/

The internet never disappoints.

These are not safe for work. Or sieges.

one.

two.

Hey guys, try to have some consideration for people browsing the forum by not embedding huge gifs that take forever to load. There’s no reason I should have to download 100MBs when I open this thread.

-Tom

I have to admit that made me laugh.

The bombs are EXTREMELY (!!!) fragile. You need to treat them like you’re holding a young child, a child that you are going to catapult in to a castle wall.

About a third of the time when i fired mine from the mentioned siege engine, they exploded on launch. You really can’t launch them with that much force or… BOOM.

While i like the bombs, i really hope they add more ways to destroy castle walls.

I am pretty sure the entire point of this game is to be an animated GIF producer. With that said this thread does give my iPad fits.

I had to work really hard to stifle laughter at those. I guess I’m not as mature as I thought.

I managed to make a stupidly simple one that only works for one of the stages.

And here’s something that’s kinda impossible to control and doesn’t fit in the non-cheating boundary.

Looks like they added some new pieces - half pipes, boulders, and cogs.

And here’s some more from the brilliant, juvenile, and twisted minds of the internet (NSFW)

Is that a plane crashing in to the world trade center in one of them? Classy.

That duck at 5.22 was awesome.

I was kinda surprised they didn’t stick this one in there.

I like the one at 6:02, where it corrals the guys then the roof closes down with fire. Such an elegant and effective death machine.

I imagine there will be multiplayer at some point, where your saved death machines can go up against each other.

I assumed it already had multiplayer in seeing who could make the most offensive siege engine and post it online.

Another collection of impressive contraptions. There’s a couple repeats and a few are just funny glitches (apparently, having too many long braces makes the physics engine go bananas). But mostly some really cool and creative designs like working tank treads and “reloading” cannons, though my favorite is the AV factory at the very beginning.

Also, a giant flying bomber/kamikaze launcher, complete with download link.