Best couch keyboard?

Ouch, $50 CAD.

OK, found it on sale for $35 CAD at Staples.ca until tomorrow.

I built a custom keyboard/mouse stand for myself with baltic birch , its so awesome

fyi that k400 plus is the deal of the day at amazon. It’s only $18 right now.

Jeez I paid $100CAD for two

This is driving me nuts because there’s another company making something similar and I cannot remember who it is. I just read a preview on their site like 5 days ago, and they had a comment along the lines of, “We’re doing this right and it’s going to be the best thing ever, our competition is inferior to us etc etc.”

It was a mid-sized peripheral company? Can’t believe I didn’t bookmark it! Need to remember and post so you all can compare. I know it wasn’t this, nor Razer turret, nor by Logitech or Microsoft.

Found it, Roccat Sova http://www.roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/Sova/

Ahhh, Roccat, the perennial sixth or seventh most memorable g4m3r-cred brand of peripherals!

I kid, I kid. I actually like 'em for some of their nice esports sponsorships, but have never touched their products.

This looks interesting. Expensive, but interesting:

Stusser expressed skepticism that the Turret will ever be released after I mentioned it on the previous page in this thread.

But yeah, I’d buy that in a heartbeat.

Edit: Oh, it’s on Amazon now but hasn’t been reviewed. Hmm.

$160??? Oh, Razer.

Well it was announced at CES 2014. So you can forgive my skepticism.

“Usually ships within 1 to 3 months.” – well that was fast. Razer still has them, though.

Holy crap. Nobody told me that the Phantom Lapboard had actually shipped.

Corsair Lapdog reviewed: http://www.anandtech.com/show/10300/corsair-lapdog-review

Wired? Seriously?

Forget being wired - $120, and that’s just for the board. I saw the pictures and thought ‘hey cool, decent mouse and keyboard with it!’ - bwhahahah.

Yeah, seems like a lot for a metal shell and a USB hub.

Plus memory foam! If it were £30 I’d be interested.

I rerecived an email that the Corsair lapdog has been released. Whew $250 with the keyboard. $119 regular.

Lapdog

I bought a Turret to go with the new living room VR machine. Have used it for a week or so and like it very well. The magnetic foldable mousepad, ability to stay on your lap well, and charging dock are both reply great. Downsides are that the keys are quite shallow and there’s no backlighting.

Diego