Best songs for post-wallowing rage

Seconded, with vigor.

That’s a pretty horrible thing to say. You know, it is possible that she might be only acting like an evil bitch to facilitate you both getting on with your lives. It’s a viable breakup strategy, and is not unheard of.
I know it works for rejections: One time this girl, who I was not remotely attracted to because she was not attractive, had a crush on me and was dropping hints. I didn’t have the heart to tell her no, so I just acted like a retarded jerk (not saying mean things to her, but in general). No rude comments please.

>:^{(

Early Ministry is fun, if you just consider it being a totally different band. “Everyday is Halloween” is an o.k. song. And late Ministry is great - they just had a slump in the late nineties where they made forgetable tunes - Houses of the Molé redeems everything in my eyes (and is one long political rant - G.W. Bush is the best thing that happened to Ministry in a long time) and Rantology is also great.
The new RevCo is also great for being angry to.

Staind
Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Earlier Hed(pe)
Machinehead
Korn
Lo-Pro
Stone Sour
N.W.A.'s Greatest Hits
Nothingface (their last album)

I could go on, but if none of these do it, the rest of my choices are a lot more of the same. :)

EDIT: Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power

Sorry again man, that sucks ass.

That’s true, and I did consider that, but when I think about her whole background in context, I honestly believe she’s really just that fucked up (although this also could be self-delusion in that I need to believe she’s that fucked up to purge any lingering feelings out). Let’s just say she was/is born-again non-religious, and if you know Koreans, you might understand what I’m talking about and what that implies.

How long were you with this girl? Did you meet her parents and put it in her ass? I don’t understand this fascination with denigrating the Koreans as a people. If you want to put the world right again, you don’t need to smoke cigarettes and be mad, calling your mama and threatening to take the homebound train, you need to put on your best naughty secretary outfit, drive your truck into town, get liquored up, and nail some chick that just got out of prison behind a dumpster in an alley.

I said it before and I will say it again, here are my suggestions. Also, this is supposing you aren’t man enough to do it someplace where someone else is in charge of the music, like her house, or a Wendy’s counter.

Whitesnake, Here I Go Again,
Motley Crue, Girls, Girls, Girls
Nelly Furtado, Promiscuous
Ted Nugent, Free For All
Rod Stewart, Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?
Sir Mix-a-lot, Put 'Em on the Glass

Once you listen to those songs, you will know what to do. All you need to do now is queue up some songs for your stereo when you bring your new friend home tonight. I would suggest…

Travis or Coldplay, bitches love that jangly mangletooth bullshit
Bob Seger, We’ve Got Tonight
Snoop Dog, All of Doggystyle
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, Islands in the Stream
Butthole Surfers, Independent Worm Saloon (Who Was in my Room, Dust Devil, Goofy’s Concern, etc, then the ballad of Naked Man, then the wooden song, and segue into…
Def Leppard, Hysteria (Full Album) Start with title track, hold hands, much eye contact, don’t worry, the kind of girls you are going to meet still like the Lep, and it doesn’t matter if it’s the sardonic appreciation of a jaded hipster or the wide-eyed time frozen musical tastes of a gas huffer, you need to pour some sugar on someone.
David Bowie, Ziggy Stardust.*

*If you make it this far in the playlist with a lady, you will be up pretty late, as such, I feel safe to assume the both of you do drugs.

I have a friend whose Korean girlfriend became a nun. They broke up. Oh jeez.

Strongly seconded. It’s an excellent post-wallowing album; it’s one of the most seething angry albums ever, but with just the right amount of hideous pain just underneath it all bubbling up. Very much out-Ministry’s Ministry, if you ask me. Play it loud and scream the lyrics along with it.

Prodigy - it’s good angry music. “Smack My Bitch Up” seems oddly appropriate in this situation as well.

oooh, that is a good CD for these purposes. Fat of the Land was it?

Look, don’t take my angry ramblings completely at face value here. Just, from my personal experiences, Korean women, in retrospect, have caused me problems. My Korean girl in high school made a habit of calling me, distressed, in college to talk about her abusive Korean boyfriend that she refused to leave. My Korean girl in college liked to play games between one of my best friends and me, and I lost a good friendship out of that. And now this latest thing. Hell, I’m probably the one with the problem, here. I like the Korean chicks too much.

My other friend (briefly) had a Korean gf who was friends with Korean nun girl, and she was pretty cracked too. Constantly trying to get him to buy certain clothes so their fashion sense was in line, lots of angsting that the relationship wasn’t working out if he wouldn’t. I’m backing balut up here - Korean girls are insane.

If only I didn’t find them so teh sexy.

Hmm.

There are not very many out running around in relation to the white women and you have already dated three? I am not sure if you are even only dating hot ones. Racial fetishism is one thing, but having it so bad that you will scrape the bottom of the barrel just for someone who fits that demographic is horrifying. Also, have you ever played on Battle.net? Why would you want to have anything to do with the Koreans? If playstyle is any indicator of attitude, their entire country’s only mode of transportation is running blindly, flailing and jumping, while shutting their blackberries on and off repeatedly for the sound effect and lightshow.

Also, if you are meeting these psychotic girls, you should seriously examine your method of selecting partners. You probably aren’t getting out enough to know how good other people have it, and that people offer better deals. You may be shelling up when you get into relationships. If you actually do go out and do things, I would guess from the fact you stay with these girls that you cosplay and race economy cars.

Edit: Okay, I get the gist of what you’re saying. The first one wasn’t like that at all, she was more the repressed, too “proper” Korean girl to disappoint her family by not sticking with the Korean doctor boyfriend that verbally abused her at every opportunity.

I am not sure if you are even only dating hot ones. Racial fetishism is one thing, but having it so bad that you will scrape the bottom of the barrel just for someone who fits that demographic is horrifying.

Okay, but that has nothing to do with my situation.

Also, have you ever played on Battle.net? Why would you want to have anything to do with the Koreans? If playstyle is any indicator of attitude, their entire country’s only mode of transportation is running blindly, flailing and jumping, while shutting their blackberries on and off repeatedly for the sound effect and lightshow.

Yes, and yes, it’s so annoying it’s funny. I still don’t know what the hell “~~~~~huk” means.

Also, if you are meeting these psychotic girls, you should seriously examine your method of selecting partners. You probably aren’t getting out enough to know how good other people have it, and that people offer better deals.

That may be so, but I have enough friends with similar Korean girl experience to validate my view of them. My problem is I keep expecting to find normal ones, and failing (they have to be out there, right?).

You may be shelling up when you get into relationships.
No idea what that means.

If you actually do go out and do things, I would guess from the fact you stay with these girls that you cosplay and race economy cars.

No, and no. Thanks, but your insight has been pretty off for me so far.

I have to add a few songs to these lists:

Husker Du’s “Zen Arcade” has two of the best break-up songs ever: “Never Talking To You Again” (one of Grant Hart’s finest moments, with some great acoustic guitar from Bob Mould) and “I Will Never Forget You” (one of Bob Mould’s fiercest, craziest vocal performances).

The Smiths’ final album, the uneven “Strangeways, Here We Come” also has a couple of gems: “Unhappy Birthday” and the self-explanatory “Girlfriend In A Coma”.

Ween - You fucked up

Yup. Great CD for angry times.

Just curious Balut, what part of the country do you live in? I’m assuming it’s a state with high Korean populations like Cali or Texas?