Best VR Experiences of 2017

I know this is kinda cheating but my AWESOME COOL WANT MORE VR experience of 2017 was this thing

This is currently in London until March, several US locations and appears as a temporary pop-up in other places. I have a Rift and love some of the experiences on it, including Karnage Chronicles, Raw Data & From Other Suns but this is in another class. I dare to hope that the near future will see this kind of VR experience being integrated into cinema complexes and become something to ‘go to’ just like movies used to be.

The really short taster is that you don a kit that lets you move around freely together with 3 buddies or randoms. You maneuver through a really clever physical space whilst being fully immersed in VR in your role as a Stormtrooper. It is more interactive movie than game and hat is no criticism, it is a ground breaking experience.

You never actually see the physical space outside of VR once the experience begins but you do feel it e.g. it gets hot when you are hovering above lava :-)