Best way to share a few video files with an individual

I do some amateur video editing, and I have a friend in another state who has me making his daughter’s video to be shown during her wedding. Basically taking a lot of photos and home videos and editing it and adding a soundtrack.

I need to be able to take my draft finished versions and get them to him at various times (wedding is end of July.) And of course I need it to be private, just he or his wife being able to download them from whereever I put them. And it needs to be simple - they aren’t very technically sophisticated.

Ideas? Thanks

You don’t use dropbox or something similar? They will generate private links for files you have synced,

Shared Dropbox folder would do it. That way they can get notified when you add to it and such. it’s pretty great.

You can also put it on Youtube and set it as shared by link or whatever the option is. But there’s an option there where the video doesn’t get listed in your channel and can’t be found by searching - the only way to see it is if you have the link. Might be an option until you have the finished video. But you know, it’s Youtube, so there might be a lot of caveats there depending on the content and other stuff.

Google Drive is easy to use if you already have a gmail account. When you try to add an email attachment that is over gmail’s size limit, it will give you instructions on how to send a Google Drive link. The recipient just has to click on the link to download the file.

Yeah Google Drive is probably easiest as most people already have it. Or just stick it in your Onedrive folder if you all have Windows 10.