Best YouTube videos

I’ll contribute this one in your honor, Hanzii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAKmAqyiJq8

A blast from the past! The Alien Song by Victor Navone from 1999 (no relation to Space 1999).

Gears of Crysis mod demonstration

modding ftw!

and…

Indian guy freaks out on plane

Somebody made a third person camera mod? Or is there more there that I’m not seeing.

There’s bullet time! Essentially, that’s pretty much it, although there are some nice touches ripped off from gears of war like the shaky cam when running etc.

If you want to see an example of truly awesome user content for Crysis: Niveus map

freaking amazing

I tried the map, and the windmills are actually running in-game, heh. I just wish the mapper had some sort of fly through script with the map. I’d totally make Crysis my screensaver then :)

Thank you!
And posted on the actual date, which is the reason why anything funny from YouTube from more than a few days ago is probably a repost… unless you’re the first person ever to realize the funny. When it’s from College Humour, you’re probably not, though.

And damn you MattKeil for not using the official YouTube-thread!

Who wants to go to a Libertarian Paradise? SOMALIA!

Case in point.

I’m surprised no one freaked out with him. After all that’s EXACTLY HOW FINAL DESTINATION 2 STARTED!!!1! (sorta)

Oh come now. No hits for libertarian, somalia, or 7QDv4sYwjO anywhere else in the thread. I can only run so many time-delayed searches before I assume it hasn’t been posted. :P

EXACTLY!

I searched for a while in this thread before posting :(

Sexy Warcraft 1 Footman:

Gothic’s Nameless Hero is Walker Texas Ranger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsHgGoosiGg

Those are very lame videos.

I just hate you and GoldenRayZin. :)

Isn’t there a P&R Youtube thread for shit like this?

Yes, and the shit was posted there, too.

Haha not even a YouTube thread can withstand Qt3’s inherent love of rules and enforcing rules. Imagine a forum debating whether a video had been posted before, when it had been posted, and which subforum it SHOULD be posted in. I can’t even imagine it, but here it is right in front of me.

It’s the same forum that’s had multiple threads in the past (and one active now) discussing the merits of different inventory systems for games – we likes the categorizing.

And I’ll bet we can kick any other forum’s ass at Tetris.

Do not disparage the freedom of others to post videos where they want and in duplicate or triplicate. That is anti-liberty.