Best YouTube videos

Actually I think it was Battlestar galactica I was thinking of, not The Shield. I last saw episodes of both of these several years ago at about the same time, got them confused.

The friend I go to the movies with the most does this too. One time we went to see a film and his then girlfriend came along. He had not prepared her in advance and so when we went into our trailer avoidance drill she was a little taken aback, immediately imagining we were having a fit like a couple of “angry autistic kids”.

-xtien

“That’s a polite word for what you are.”

This story is awesome. That is all.

You know, I find that personally retarded. That said, I love it that you do it anyway. You know it looks, but you don’t care. That’s way everyone should live their lives. Kudos sir, kudos.

You should just bring an iPod / DS, and play / listen at full volume until the trailers go away. playing a game having the added benefit of giving your eyes something else to do too.

A whole page and no videos? wtf?!

Here’s a cute little number. “The Party Just Took a Turn for the Douche”

Somewhat old: The late, great Bea Arthur (RIP) does Sex in the City

Double header: Bea and the late, great Rock Hudson (also RIP) sing a playful cabaret-style number about narcotics

I do the OCD hunched-over humming gig at trailers, too. Actually, I just don’t go to movies; in the last three years, I’ve only gone to see Children Of Men and Up.

I kind of feel bad for this guy, but that doesn’t make it any less funny.

I do the OCD hunched-over humming gig at trailers, too. Actually, I just don’t go to movies

So which is it? Do you do that at home or something?

lollers

I did it at Up and Children of Men, and I did it before when I saw more movies, and I’m doing it right now in the face of your inquiry.

I love watching the trailers. I try never to be late, so I don’t miss the trailers.

I really have absolutely no idea what the fuck was going through his head (besides plate glass) when he decided to do that…

That is awesome.

Added to my list of YouTube videos in which I wonder “How was that supposed to ‘go right’?”. I mean, ok, suppose you don’t know how automatic doors work… I’ll bite on that, it is a big world filled with people from all backgrounds, but why would you thinking running at one quick with your face out is the solution to opening it? He clearly saw it, it wasn’t a case of him doing a this-guy (I suspect this one is real but has been enhanced with an extra-loud crash effect for luls):

The first one seems either fake or like the guy had some kind of severe mental issues or something… just wrong… too wrong for me to really find it funny (unfortunately! because I usually love a good injury video).

Tigers and Pigs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wzhJLiCB0I

Much as I dig the sentiment, not into the performance so much.

Sex With Ducks, however, I’m loving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

Just … completely perplexed … Watched it repeatedly.

Barring mental illness on the dude’s part, I’m not buying that video of him headbutting a glass door.

Excellent song, thank you!

Psh, amateur. If you’re really committed, you’ll also do this throughout the entire movie itself, because it keeps revealing the plot as it goes along.

i’m kinda digging this new levi’s ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXpJSvW5mA