Best YouTube videos

Yes, and the shit was posted there, too.

Haha not even a YouTube thread can withstand Qt3’s inherent love of rules and enforcing rules. Imagine a forum debating whether a video had been posted before, when it had been posted, and which subforum it SHOULD be posted in. I can’t even imagine it, but here it is right in front of me.

It’s the same forum that’s had multiple threads in the past (and one active now) discussing the merits of different inventory systems for games – we likes the categorizing.

And I’ll bet we can kick any other forum’s ass at Tetris.

Do not disparage the freedom of others to post videos where they want and in duplicate or triplicate. That is anti-liberty.

As the creator of this thread, I politely encourage everyone to STFU.

XPav if you want to maintain control over our actions here in the youtube thread I suggest you make and link a video telling us to STFU. Lead by example!

In the meantime, here’s an unofficial youtube thread soundtrack.

Ultimate muscle roller legend

W

T

F

That was great, I’m going to have to share that one.

Spiffy, you owe me a drink and a keyboard.

you know, that clip was already pretty wtf awesome.

then 1:15 happened.

That was a road roller with some serious engine. I guess it’s the model of choice for the Pave the Earth Society.

Turbo.

cyriak is the best person

Frat boys are the same in any language.

Anybody know when the Steam release date is for this game? Xbox Live? I would totally buy this game if not for just the sheer shock-and-awe factor. That and I really like my stud to have a babyface-that-shoots-balls-of-energy as genitals.

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/9d3eb/ultimate_muscle_roller_legend_i_have_no_idea_very/c0cays5