Between Two Ferns, with Zach Galifianakis

“That guy who plays Michael Scott on the office”???

Tom Chick?

That new one was kind of weak. Zach’s character was pretty funny, but the awkwardness just wasn’t there. There was too much cutting back and forth.

I thought bringing the music up and Sean Penn putting his face in his hands in despair at the end was pretty funny. And I liked the “Spicoli” dig, but I don’t really like Sean Penn

Nothing is ever going to top the Charlize Theron one.

It’s not about topping previous ones, but the new Bruce Willis one had me from the first question.

“Ashton should tweet this.”

New one up, Tila Tequila and Jennifer Aniston. I had to turn it off before I got in trouble at work.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/09/jennifer-aniston-between-two-ferns/

H.

Ah, my Jennifer Aniston luv continues unabated. That was a great one.

Great!

“…and by the way, you’re fat.”

Great, thanks.

“-berg”

“Sound familiar, Jennifer?”

ahahaha

another good one.

Wasn’t really sure who the Tila person was until they mentioned ‘reality show star’, then I realized why. Really funny skit, but feel like it might have been funnier if I was ‘in on’ the Tila jokes though.

Couldn’t disagree more - that was in my opinion the worst one because Charlize acted as if she were in on the joke. totally ruined it. But if you like it then all the power to ya

I personally think the Bradley Cooper and Bruce Willis ones are the best, even if the Willis one had a clearly scripted part (cigarette/fire). I just loved the quick cut at the end when he fires the extinguisher at him after the Ashton line.

Natalie Portman was pretty good.

If you’re going to try and watch stuff like this you should really get with the program.

Oh right, now I’m suddenly supposed to be psychically aware of what I’ll need to know to be up to speed before clicking play on a video. Way to go Andrew, you’ve outdone yourself. Keep Portland weird.

There’s a new one up, with Will Ferrell.

It’s baaaaack, and the Oscar edition is hilarious