Big releases you're looking forward to this month?

I’m curious about Hogwarts Legacy - it frustrates me the issues surrounding JKR because this looks like it could be an incredible game, made by a huge team of people none of whom are JKR, and there is this percieved stigma surrounding it. Anyway, if it gets great reviews, I’m going to check it out, probably on PS5 so I can play on my nice TV.

The Settlers is finally coming out? I was looking forward to that and then it got shelved, and then when it came back with maybe a demo or something (?) my recollection was people thought it was kind of shit. I’ll try to keep an open mind, Settlers 7 was really neat.

Atomic Heart looks like it could be a lot of fun, certainly I’ll keep an eye out for reviews!

Blood Bowl 3 is something I should love on paper - I loved the board game back when I was in high school running leagues with my friends - but Cyanide tends to be kind of a trash developer. If there is a career mode with a great little sandbox/simulated league I can play with a custom team, and decent AI, sure, I’ll give it a shot. But for all I know it’s strictly multi-player only, and no thanks.

Company of Heroes 3 could be great, it’s another “wait for reviews” but I love CoH the first (I don’t know if I played more than a few hours of 2 htough, honestly RTS games that aren’t Total War Warhammer have a hard time sinking their teeth in me these days).

Octopath Traveler 2 has made a LOT of changes and updated many mechanics that made the first game mediocre, so I’m really hoping for a great JRPG here and am planning/assuming this will be day one for me.