Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam

Really looking forward to this.

Looking forward to a movie that’s not much further along than an imdb listing is really optimistic.

I was about to type ‘Gosh, I hope it’s written by Judd Winnick!’.

Then I clicked on the link. Written by William Goldman? Really?!

I don’t know what the story is behind the Goldman credit. John August is writing this.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson… and I don’t mean that in a good way*.

*The good way being, him not being in it.

The Rundown was a good flick.

I think Dwayne Johnson is a good pick for Black Adam. At one point, there was talk about him being Captain Marvel. That would have been bad.

Shave his head and Tom Cruise would be a great Dr Sivana.

I predict, years before this actually comes out, that the inevitable Black Adam spinoff will do much better at the box office. You heard it here first, folks! I bet nobody else could have predicted that! Gee whiz, I can really pull 'em out of nowhere!

Still, this could be cool ;)

It all depends on who they cast as Captain Nazi.

I hear Til Schweiger is looking for work.

Norm Mcdonald as Mister Mind.

First thing that came to my (corrupted) mind:

John Turturro.

I dunno, this might not be half bad? “Big” plus “Superman”?

I’m really surprised at how good the trailer looks.

Originally I was thinking that the entire character concept was an out of touch, dead-in-the-water concept that just wouldn’t work but the trailer has me intrigued.

If anything, I wish this was more the tone that DC takes for all of their movies vs. their grimdark whatever they have going on now.

Well, this is a nice surprise after that Titans trailer. I was starting to think that nobody at Warner Brothers could figure out how to turn off the malfunctioning Grimdark Machine.