Bin Laden been dead'n

Heh, well at least they have something substantial to stand on now.

Finally, they can prove somebody died from vaccinations.

An ex-SEAL claims in his new book, SEAL Target Geronimo, that he has talked to some of the SEALs that killed bin Laden and that the Obama administration’s account of the raid on the bin Laden compound in Pakistan a fabrication.

U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman Col. Tim Nye denies the author’s claims as false and is profiting from the book sales to pay for his cancer treatment.

Pfarrer claims the White House issued a fictional and damaging account of the raid that made the SEALs looks inept. He says President Barack Obama’s speedy acknowledgement of the raid was a craven political move that rendered much of the intelligence gathered on the raid useless.

Pfarrer’s account broke into Amazon’s top 20 book sales list last week, and Pfarrer has appeared on Fox News, CNN and in other venues to promote it.

“I have truth on my side,” Pfarrer said in an interview with The Associated Press. “I spoke to the guys on the ground and in the secondary bird,” he said, referring to the aircraft carrying a second SEAL team as a backup rescue squad.

The SEALs looked inept? confused

Ditto. Every account I read, from the WH and elsewhere, made them look like highly efficient badasses, other than the issue with the copter that had to be destroyed.

Yeah, I’m not sure how anything painted the SEALs as inept. Shit, it probably spurred recruitment.

Seems like Obama Derangement Syndrome in action to me. “He took credit for it! He harmed our soldiers!”

I kinda hate to say it, but I’m with the government guy, here: this author is just out to raise his profile and sell a few more books to a few more nuts. And again - inept?!?

Why do you hate to say it? The Colonel in charge of communications for US Special Operations Command saying something that is pretty clearly false is false. He even takes the time to debunk a bunch of claims in the book.

Also, the article only says:

Special operations leaders have stepped forward to say Pfarrer is at best misinformed and at worst a profiteering self-promoter.

It’s not attributed to Nye.

ODS crossed with Marcinko Syndrome.

Show me the body.

Where’s that “Not sure if serious” Joker pic when you need it?

I have white feathered wings and can breathe fire. Take my word for it. I have witnesses. “Yes, it’s true,” said a witness. Show me the body.

Exactly. Nothing good can ever be associated with Obama.

Its how politics has degenerated in the US, neither side will admit the other can do anything right. It shouldn’t be so damn hard to admit that someone you disagree with can do the right thing.

Chuck Pfarrer? The Highlander and Hard Target screenwriter?

Yep, the very same. Huh.

Wow, he’s wrote some really shitty stuff. The only decent ones I see in there are Highlander and Darkman. But ugh, Red Planet? Virus? Hard Target? Barb Wire?! Good lord.

Wow. Seriously, dude.

So, this includes a Yoshi’s Island save but Final Fantasy VII was removed for copyright reasons.

He liked Naruto and DS emus

Turns out Bin Laden was a weeb, who knew eh