Bioshock Infinite's infinite space, bounded in a nutshell

Hey moronic dissenting people, if everyone thinks it is a good game... It's a good game, keep on dreaming for a better game and go play Lego city lmao! Good story-telling and beautiful voice-acting is just par to none with bioshock infinite... And the characters face is at the end and the beginning and on the box...clearly didn't play the game. Also Christopher Nolan makes good films... That's why he rolls in billions of dollars and you don't. So before panning good works of art learn what's good and what isn't. Tom chick's opinion doesn't matter and he knows that so he writes some slanderous remarks for the idiots who didn't like the game. Learn how to play a game you moronic disgrace of video game reviewing.

I use adblock, so he's not getting any revenue from me.

I don't think the scale of the world is to blame on UE3, AC and Borderlands both ran on UE3 and had fairly large worlds. Anyway I like the review it quite neatly sums up a lot of my feelings about the game though I'm not sure I was impressed as you were by the story.

You see Bookers face several times. Reflection in the water in the first lighthouse, the Vox Populi poster, and at the end when you see yourself and Elizabeth on the other lighthouses. And, you don't seem like a very credible reviewer. Your reviews seem like they're coming from an internet troll. Your scores are all over the place. If the game is good, you give it a low score, and if the game is bad, you give it a high score.

This review doesn't say much about anything other than what this reviewer did not like. He keeps talking about only the stuff he can bash on. Clearly this is not a thorough review of a game and severely lacks professionalism. Reviewer like this is the reason why video game reviewers are such a joke of a profession. I don't care what kind of score you give a game, as long as you present a thorough and thoughtful piece of writing.

Obvious attempt to direct site hits and make people who want to criticize about his game to sign up for an account on this pathetic website.

A. I do not agree with this review

B. How was black ops 2 a loot fest

borderlands 2. not black ops 2.

This review sucked,suck and will suck

Acutally Tom uses a star system which goes from 1-5, meaning 3 is actually better translated as 50%, since 1 is 0, 2 is 25, 3 is 50 etc.
This, however, is not the point, the point is that you should READ the words. The review is fair and hits the nail on the head, it's not a negative review at all.

Try to read the article. :)

try to read it, if that is in your range of abilities, which I assume is quite narrow.

I think you're lying. Tom is an honest reviewer and his reviews are subjective. His writing is of a high standard. Often he has different tastes to others, that's what being an individual entails. Try to read the reviews he posts instead of skimming through them and then looking at the score.

Tom is an individual and his reviews are subjective, you should know who he is and what he likes and dislikes before you go into his reviews. This is why, when I ask my friends their opinions on a game, I always ask friends who have similar dislikes and likes that I have for that particular genre. A review is an opinion. That's a fact.

Interesting, your homophobic ignorant and bigotry has extended itself to how you perceive video game reviews. I assume you have a blindfold surgically attached to the rational part of your brain.

Ironically you would fit in well in Bioshock's Colombia, along with the rest of the hateful little bigots. :)

He also wrote an article about Bioshock Infinite. It's right above the score, try giving it a read. You may want to take an English course to learn how to read before you tackle such a task, however.

You're delusional.

Explain.

Going to have to agree with this, a lot of hype for a slightly better than average game. Of course Bioshock fans will enjoy the game a lot, but after Bioshock 2, the fact the game isn't completely awful is enough for them to praise it. There are plenty of flaws with the game and I'm glad a reviewer had the balls to talk about them

More of a good thing is not a bad thing.

Just finished the game and I have to say that I have no idea what Tom or any of you supporters of this review were playing. One of the best games I have ever played. Not all time but definitely better than Bioshock 2 and rivals the impact of the original. I would put it in my top 50 for sure. The paradigm of judgement on this site just seems to act as a counterculture to gaming, which is fine, but you all are going to miss out on some great games if you base your purchases off of the reviews on this site.