Bioshock Infinite's infinite space, bounded in a nutshell

He gave Call of Duty a good review and Sim City a terrible review. Tom is just an honest reviewer, doesn't care whether his reviews are similar or different to other reviews, I doubt he bothers reading them before he releases his.

" An actor’s face belongs here. There isn’t one."

Not even in the slightest! The whole freakin point is that Booker is a combination of YOU THE PLAYER and his persona. YOU react to Columbia and Elizabeth.

Both Jack from Bioshock and Booker from Infinite have pasts and conditions that cause them to have missing memories and be coming to realizations at the same time as the player. THIS IS INTENTIONAL.

You'RE basterds!!!!!! i HATE THIS WEBSITE/ BIOSHOCK IS THE BEST GAME/ FACK YOU!!! I will never I will come here no more

Curiously, I thought the two people who keep re-appearing in and out of the game were Australian? How foolish of me. There accents were most likely British.

haha! I came here for laughs and i found it! Tom reminds me of the food critic from Ratatouille only he doesn't know his medium. When you're the lone reviewer who didn't think this game was above average... it kind of sends a certain message - and not a good one

LEgo city undercover better than Bioshock?? what are you guys smoking!!

I couldn't agree more with this review.

I have actually played and beat the game and in my personal opinion, I strongly disagree with the review. I found the visuals of the game to be breathtaking, the audio strong, and the gameplay to be polished. I also found the characters to be memorable and the story to be quite interesting. In addition, I was very satisfied with the long campaign the amount of freedom it gave me. I personally give this game a 9.5 but that's just me. My favorite review of this game probably is the one at PC gamer.

meh the game is repettive borring linear and dumbed dowan, also nothing like the demos.

no fuck you dipshit.

One of the best? did you even play the first game you moron?

like cod, ok then shut up about it.

Ok listen, black ops was a linear campaign which was FUN for 5 hours, infintie is a cod ripoff instead of a freaking BIOSHOCK campaign and its freaking BORRING and id rather have a 5 hour cod campaign than a 15 hour long BORRING cod ripoof

This review reads more like a 4 or 3.5. I wonder if you rounded down to 3 to stand out and get some attention. Congrats if you did because it worked; I read it.

would you please stop rating every great game down. It starts with halo, then its farcry 3, and now it's bioshock. remember that call of duty is better than all of those mediocre and terrible games according to this guy

he is a troll that rates every great bad. He rated Halo 4 a 20 out of 100 and cock of duty 80 out of 100 Halo 4 wasnt perfect but it sure as hell wasn't a fucking two

Metacritic allows critics like Tom Chick to contribute simply to bring down average review scores. A developers ability to receive royalties (a percentage of overall sales) from their games often hinge on clauses stipulated in the contracts signed with the publisher that generally require the product to rate higher than an 8.5 or so on Metacritic. If the game scores lower than this, they are paid by the publisher in a lump sum, and never receive a percentage of sales.

Make no mistake, the incorporation of sites like Quartertothree into the Metacritic database is a deliberate effort on behalf on publishers aligned with the owners of Metacritic to bring down average scores.This site is hardly a reputable source for game reviews.

Why the fuck do you keep giving great games shit scores? Do you like to think you are cool because you are different? Do you just like to bring the Metacritic scores down? Or do you bring the Metacritic score down just so you can get some traffic to your shitty website? Either way you are an asshole

It's the fact that it dropped a few spots on the best games ever because of this asshole