Black Dynamite!

And she put an ANKLE in it.

I’m in DC and I have no idea how this is not playing here.

This needs to be in Detroit, STAT.

Word. I had a whole big group ready to go see this assuming that DC would be one of the places the movie would be playing… sigh.

Erik J.

Black Dynamite has midnight showings in DC now! Sundaaaaaay!

Premieres at the Midnight as a midnight showing at the Inwood same night as Book of Eli premieres there - January 15, 16

Qt3 Dallas Double Feature Night at the inwood?

It’s hit Detroit!!! Gonna try and round up some hombres to see this tonite. Hopefully the Man won’t harsh on our cool vibes.

Oh SNAP! Organizing a group outing as we speak!

Saturday is sold out in DC. Sunday stll has some.

My Saturday adventure fell apart. Doubt I’ll see this anytime soon now. :(

Went this evening in DC. Pretty good, definitely some really good tributes in the movie. Bogged down a bit in some places, and some over played jokes, but I enjoyed it for the most part.

Erik J.

The E street theater can blow me. I bought a ticket for tonight and they are closed!

I just watched this and found it pretty great. It’s better in the first 2/3rds though where it’s playing it more straight than in the final third where it starts getting more zany.

I have to disagree. I can’t think of anything more awesome than that final kung fu battle.

Ha! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!

I finally just got around to seeing this, and it was f’ing AMAZING. Loved every moment of it.

Thanks to Black Dynamite, I now know that Asclepius was the Greek god of medicine.

Also, I’m tempted to try a meal of chili and donuts.

BWahahaha, agreed on both counts.

I have yet to see the movie, but this remark alone made me 300% more interested in it.

Oh, you must, it is truly an amazing film in not only its self-referencing humor, but its action as well. Totally a joy to watch.