Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Everything's gonna be alright

Damn, that is a good trailer. Got the feels, shit’s going on, but nothing given away.

Oh shit blurred for possible spoiler complete random guess on my part I haven’t followed ANY sequel news Lot of water. Is there any truth to them fighting Namor and Atlantis?

With Ryan Coogler directing again, and an undoubtedly very emotional core around the loss of the original Black Panther, I have very high hopes for the sequel to what was already the best middle era Marvel movie by a wide margin.

Do you actually want to know? Tenoch Huerta from Narcos is playing Namor. Other leaked promotional imagery for the movie lines up with the Atlanteans having an Aztec influence in their design.

Well I watched it again and they show clear images. I missed them completely the first watch. Thanks.

What a missed opportunity for Bassett as Storm.

So who’s taking the mantle? Don’t yell at me about the shit bonerz option I threw in at the end.

• Queen Ramonda
  • M’Baku
  • Shuri
  • Nakia
  • Okoye
  • Multiversal Killmonger

0 voters

I mean, I haven’t seen every trailer this year, and it’s only July, but I basically feel that trailer has won the Trailer Wars for this year. There were actually a number of excellent trailers released today at Comic Con but that trailer, man, that is something.

The Atlanteans looked a bit like the Na’avi from Avatar…

Aren’t Avatar The Way or Water and Aquaman 22 releasing at the same time?

We just need a SpongeBob feature and we have some synchronicity. Is Asylum still around to do a signature mockbuster?

Perfect timing of release as most of us will need a serious pick me up after 11.8.22. Whale riders?! Are they being led by Muad’ deep? Woohoo!

I guess they’re going to introducing Ironheart in this movie based on that smithing scene

at the risk of digression, what happens on the 11th of August (or is it 8th of November?)

The latter

You haven’t answered the question though. Is the whole world supposed to know what you mean?

Tuesday Nov 8 is election day in the US, but don’t feel bad because I wasn’t sure what he meant, either, and I live here!

I appreciated this pun.

I see! Thanks for clarifying.

Sorry and you are right I should have been clearer on that point. Hadn’t meant to be coy