Blitzkrieg 2

Anyone have this? I’m just installing now, but I might be up for some multiplayer on the weekend.

–Dave

Just installed it yesterday. Haven’t given it a spin yet, but I’m up for a game or two.

Troy

Crap I still haven’t finished the first one. I took a quick glimpse of the main forums and they seemed kinda dead and what was there was mostly dissapointment with bugs and such. I’d love to hear from you guys how it stacks up to the first especially with regards to the 3d graphics.

I’ve had it since release and I’m on the second chapter of the American campaign. I’m enjoying it, but I think I won’t be playing it too much until the mod community releases some realism mods, the likes of which made the first game much more enjoyable for me.

As far as multiplayer this weekend, any gaming I do will likely be devoted entirely to Civ IV!

Forgot to add a link to the best Blitzkrieg mod site I’ve been able to find. I recommend the “Total War” Weapons and Camera Mod for BII, which allows much greater range of movement with the camera. Also, don’t forget to patch up to 1.21.