Blizzcon tickets on sale now

Did anyone have the problem where it’s telling you that your Blizzard account is invalid?

Even though the Email address is valid?

Haha, with hot tub!! I’m still not sure if I’m going…$100 is a lot out of the budget right now. Also, I’m about 45 minutes away from the Anaheim Convention Center, so not exactly close:)

They don’t stagger ticket sales, when they are gone, they are gone. Fan sites and the like may have some as giveaways later though. Last year they sold out in less than 72 hours, noting that there was an automatic open beta invite promised, which they aren’t promising this year.

Yes, I had that problem but I kept trying and it would eventually accept my account.

I keep trying and it tells my max attempts reach on my account…

My Blizzard Store account also does not exist, but if I sign up again it says that email is in use. Starting a new account with a new email address just gives an error page or an Apache error page.

“sold out” in the 5 minutes we spent churning on the checkout screen. Thanks for letting us know, blizz!

Well the store opened at 12:50 and is now sold out (1:07).

Same, this is a terrible clusterfuck for blizzard.

I was never even able to get to the purchase screen.

We’re missing a Whittapic in this thread now. However, we’ve let protocol standards really degrade, so we may never see Gary holding his blizzcon ticket next to his pearly grin…

can’t log in with my email account at check out so.

time to tap whatever blizzard connections I got I guess.

They seem to be releasing them in batches. Our order just completed

I was just at the site (08/12 16:35 Eastern) and tickets are available.
They must be tweeking the site or releasing tickets in batches.

yeah I finally manage to login, but hopefully they are releasing the ticket in batches

Latest update:

" The bulk of the BlizzCon tickets we had available were sold out within minutes of ticket sales going live again this afternoon. We have a small reserve of tickets left – to make these available to some of you who might not have had a chance to purchase yet, we will be releasing the remaining reserve tickets for sale tonight, August 12, at 8:00 PM PDT. We appreciate the enthusiasm everyone has shown, and wish we were able to accommodate even more attendees at this year’s BlizzCon."

I really hate the Blizzard Account thing. If I’m logged on and try to enter the Blizzard Store it gives me some Redirect Feedback Loop error.

I’m gonna be spamming the stupid f5 comes 8:00 for my share of tickets.

yeaah I got blizzcon tickets!

Now it’s really time to party at Lorini’s place!!

I won’t be going but you are welcome to come by ;)

yeah too bad it’s in the opposite direction from the convention center.

Rock and roll. See you folks in Anaheim.