BlizzCon

This might have a thread already but this is for a specific purpose.

Anyone going to the Blizzard Convention and not want their goodies? In particular I’m looking for a code for an in-game murloc toy.

Please let me know :D

Wait, your “specific purpose” is begging for someone else’s goodies?

Not begging, simply asking for something that they won’t use. I’m not able to afford to go to BlizzCon.

I’m sorry if my asking offends you.

It’s not the asking, it’s the starting a topic to ask…

Besides why do you really want one? Everyone is going to be saying “Dude! You went to Blizzcon? What was it like?”

And you’ll either have to make something up or tell everyone “Um, no, I didn’t go. I begged it off someone.”

Or you could pay them in game in gold for the code before they use it. ;)

What the fuck does it matter? You either have the code he wants or you don’t. Have a slice of shut the fuck up and go away, Asscake.

What the fuck does it matter? You either have the code he wants or you don’t. Have a slice of shut the fuck up and go away, Asscake.[/quote]

Someone’s been drinking and posting again.

Seriously why would any Blizzard fan give up an in game reward? I’m assuming 99.99% of the atendees would have a WOW account and want to use the cuddly murlock pet thing.

The pet is keyed to the toon that you sign up with, so no dice.

Lorini

Ass…cake?

Its sad that, despite not having a job and being nowhere near CA, I’m still tempted to buy a ticket just to get the murloc. :(

You guys want a murloc pet? No one else gets irritated when those fuckers make their pissing off war cry and run towards you flapping?

And imagine this irritation magnified tenfold if they actually team up and kill you.

Gosh, you’re right. Your ranting, cursing, and name calling have opened my eyes to just how right you are.

Hey everybody, let’s all stop being sarcastic. And most of all, you should never, ever, be be mean to people starting topics just so they try and get some stuff for free, or someone who calls themselves “nutsak” might call you an Asscake!

Seriously dude, time for your pills…

Hey, nutsak, I hear NARAL needs someone to act in their TV ads for retroactive abortion…

Hey everybody, let’s all stop being sarcastic.

Maybe not a full stop, but a reduction wouldn’t hurt…

MarchHare posted this in another thread, but it bears repeating here:

www.ihatemurlocs.com

Gosh, you’re right. Your ranting, cursing, and name calling have opened my eyes to just how right you are.

Hey everybody, let’s all stop being sarcastic. And most of all, you should never, ever, be be mean to people starting topics just so they try and get some stuff for free, or someone who calls themselves “nutsak” might call you an Asscake!

Seriously dude, time for your pills…[/quote]

Good lord. Is your excuse for attacking this guy for asking a question sarcasm ? Seriously, now, you expect people swallow that for a reason to stomp into someone elses thread who did nothing more than ask a question - act like a complete cunt and then go “Oh it was sarcasm”. You’re a weak piece of shit Drew. All the guy was doing was asking for something, you could have ignored the thread but no. Do you act this way in “The Real World ™” ? Some homeless guy ask you for change and you tear his fuckin’ head right off his shoulders - I mean - how dare he even consider asking for something which you might not even want.

Oh and what’s this? “Hey guys, I’m an internet male, look at how I can call attention to this guy’s chosen internet nickname” pause “Ahh ha ha, your name is ‘nutsak’ ha ha. Isn’t that slang for a ‘scrotum’? ha ha”

Good job. Imagine that - some guy on a web forum laughing at another guys name… that the other guy chose himself! Let’s get a little Koontzian here. Imagine if you will some aliens came here and waltzed right up to you and the firwst thing they said was

“GRAGH GOOGAN KI TA!”
('What is your name!?")

Somehow you understand it… and reply

“Andrew Mayer”

Now on their planet this means “Cheesy Cock Mouth” or maybe they think it just sounds stupid, so they laugh like loons and prod you about it. You’d think that was pretty fuckin’ dumb - you know, if you had already forgotten that this group of aliens flew all the way across space to ask you what your name was. Which you probably would have because you’re “Andrew Mayer - Dumbass extraordinaire”.

I guess my point to all that was that you’re retarded, your strongest comeback was to point out my name and that you can’t think of a single thing to post anything except for shit in this blokes thread.

This board used to be a lot more interesting to read when it didn’t have people using it to try and pick up free toys. But as your posts demonstrate, it has sunk far lower than even that. Later man.

It doesn’t have to be a “free” toy. Kunikos posted a very good way to solve that…

Since Mr. nutsak (if that is your real name) has managed to have a full on freaking spazz out here on the forum, I thought I’d take a moment and discuss how the original poster might have better handled this, so as not to get rebuked for starting up topics that do nothing but take up space:

1. Pretend that he really is interested in the topic:

“Hey guys I’m really excited about the upcoming Blizzard Colnvention.”

1. Offer a compelling story about your inability to enjoy this event:

“I’d love to go, but I’m also really trying to get the money together for an X-Box 360 this Christmas, so I’m not going to be able to afford it.”

1. Appeal to the better nature of those who are attending:

“If you’re going and you’re not a WOW player. (I’m stalking to you Starcraft/Warcraft fanatics!) I’d love to have a Murloc pet of my very own, so if you’re not using yours…”

Notice that I have both asked for something, and managed to start a topic about something of interest to the community at large rather than saying “gimme gimme gimme”

Oh, and nutsak, if you’d bother to read before you start swearing and ranting like a twelve year old on a sugar rush, you’d have noticed that in this case I’m actually being mean to the poster, not sarcastic. Either way it’s doubtful that someone with an internet connection and a WOW account is morally equivalent to a homeless person.

Also, I think the person who uses phrases like “cunt”, “retard”, “Asscake”, and “Dumbass” in a public forum really has no leg to stand on when discussing innapropriate responses to other people’s posts.

As the final part of this rebuke, let me point out that my mentioning your name was in direct response to your namecalling. Since you had chosen to call yourself that I felt it was the mildest of rebukes. It would be called “kidding someone” in most situations.

I await your further frothing.

What the fuck does it matter? You either have the code he wants or you don’t. Have a slice of shut the fuck up and go away, Asscake.[/quote]

Ahahaha.