Blood Bowl 2 asks for a do-over

Every skill that gives you a free reroll forbids a team reroll on free reroll failure. Every important action (but block) has a free reroll skill (dodge, sure hands…)

If you fail, the free reroll saves it, and in the same turn you fail again, then you can trigger the team reroll.

Easy to parse rule: no matter the source, a specific roll can only be reroll once. Makes sense because on two rerolls (three rolls) some risky plays become not risky at all (like dodging into a cage with an AG4 player).

If you failed with a dodge or stunty roll I dont think you can use a reroll.

Stunty does not provide a free reroll, so it’s compactible with team reroll.

About to start the league!!!

Sent everybody a couple of mails. Some of you are trying to pass experienced teams as new. Keeping to the lore of the game, but it’s not going to fly :P

Remade team. New name: Yo Gobba Gobba!

Invited! We are almost there, guys…

(Yo Gobba Gobba!)
I’m usually available weekends EXCEPT this one. 10pm-2am GMT weekdays also words.

So, who isn’t on the board?

We can just say who we are on the board…

I’m the Neverending Rat Nightmare

I’m Regular Dwarves, Probably (Chaos Dwarves)

Tauri lizardmen.

PPEs chaos dwarfs

Im the ponytails

Ready to schedule a game with whoever Wicked is.

He is not in the forum. If you look at the email for the round, I include team names and associated emails so you can contact him directly.

Well, that was a game of epic mistakes and epic luck. By the way, in case anyone doesn’t know, while playing my game, I did put a pox on everyone who vote for 2 minutes instead of 3. So, if anyone stubs their toe, you know why, and you know you deserved it

So we’ve had to delay until this weekend due to an illness. I emailed the thread but didn’t see a response.

Check out the discord if you aren’t there. It’s been popping.

It seems people like to spectate

Oops. Turns out I was in the wrong Discord. The above link goes to “Gaming Group Gamma”, but apparently everyone was at “Jeff&Co Blood Bowl League”.

So we finished our match. Goblins vs Underworld, so goblins vs half goblins?

Lots of lucky followed by unlucky swings. Underworld got the snap play event on offense, perfect defense on defense, but then lost 2 guys in a row to a successful chainsaw attack. Goblins first kickoff landed exactly one space short of their end zone, then the next one right in front of the enemy thrower. The most forehand slapping though was the double reroll “going for it” failure. That goblin has since been renamed “Butter Toes”.

Ended up in a 2-2 tie as each side never failed an offensive drive.