Blood on the Clocktower Game 2 (complete)

Even then, the Poisoner is occupied.

There’s no other valid target. No other recurring ability has manifested itself yet.

Meh. Trying to find a bright side to this. (But you are correct)

Silver lining: if Perky is the Imp the false information he’ll give us will be ignored or really questioned due to the possibility of poisoning, so in that case the Evil team would have shot itself in the foot.

I mean, it’s early. And Perky wasn’t Poisoned on night one other than by a 1 in 7 chance. I don’t believe it.

Me neither. I’m saying that if he’s truly the fortune teller he will be targeted from now on. His information from now on is really unreliable no matter who he is.

He can only be the virgin, no?
I already picked anyway, news at the morrow. It’s also a pickle for evil to confirm me or not, although soon has been OK.

…and the Poisoner is occupied every night making sure that’s true. If we even have a poisoner!

I don’t have any idea who Perky is, but I can’t quite figure out where this hard charge comes from? Last night you claimed that Perky got advice on who to bluff by whispering with others, but it isn’t true. Perky came out as the FT before any whispering at all.

Ok, my reasoning was that if he’s evil he’s the Imp (since he would have known who to bluff as and precisely there was no whispering before). That’s why I thought it was a good idea to execute him, if that was right it would have been a win. Keeping the poisoner occupied is a good thing once the poisoner has at least two targets.

Then the messaging with Craig was weird,“ to me, but I was wrong on that.

Right now it doesn’t matter: we can’t trust him since there’s a very good chance of a poisoner (Matt and Craig now my reasoning here, not willing to share openly yet) and he’s the only useful target right now. But we also don’t need to execute him since there’s also a good chance of no Scarlett woman, so if we decide to tear the hypothesis we can do way later ( when I proposed the nomination first I wasn’t so clear there was a poisoner).

Damn, would have loved to have @jostly or @rowe33 test the virgin.

Yeah. So he’s 100% not a demon, and useful as a control I was thinking. But that might be a bad strategy, seeing as how last game when I suggested it, evil juan immediately jumped on the idea. :)

Yeah, I misread Craig’s intend and really f’d this up.

Control like that wouldn’t work, since it would test us if you were the demon, but not if you were a minion.

Yes, but that’s all the FT can do, right, detect demons?

Yes, that’s the problem, doesn’t exactly control for evil, just demons.

Anyway, did jostly whisper to somebody before his information reveal?

My notes say no.

So like with Perky, that would have been a very dangerous bluff if not the Imp, so either jostly is the Imp or we do have a poisoner (I can discard all other possibilities and Matt and Craig can confirm).

This does put Rowe in the firing spot, as far as I’m concerned.

Or a Drunk.

No, that can’t be true because of info Matt and Craig know.

If Matt is the Recluse as he claims, he has no other info. Craig is certainly the Virgin, and has no other info.