Blood on the Clocktower Game 2 (complete)

Matt whispers to the Juan/Craig convo

The existence of a baron for one. “highly probable” is less than “certainly exists”. Yet a lot of what you think you will know from the outcome depends on this.

I don’t know who the undertaker is, so I don’t know that this is true, because I cannot check their whisper log to see if they could’ve gotten the info from someone else. It’s certainly not something Craig said publicly.

I’m defending the idea that we shouldn’t delay YET ANOTHER NIGHT to try to get rid of the poisoner.

I see you edited your post while I was responding, you added:

Maybe that’s the disconnect then, that you have a different standard for certainties. Maybe what you’re saying is that it’s probable that you will learn a lot from killing me.

You don’t have all the info. I think Craig can confirm that it would be really strange for a Baron not to be present, specially because the lies that would have been to be made to create the possibility of no Baron would have not helped the Evil team at all (it’s all very middling info).

More conversating between Juan and I on the Juan/Craig/me convo

Way more probable than learning anything from killing rowe, that for sure. If we are being methodical, you are the best target.

And the way you are defending yourself when your role can’t offer any more info is really strange and to me is shifting my suspicions from rowe to you.

But do you then see how that certainty looks strange for someone not given all the facts?

Yay. Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. I’ll just reiterate again that I’m not defending me so much as trying to get rid of the poisoner. I understand how they look the same to someone without my particular info.

Juan whispers back a couple of times too.

Yes, that’s why I gave my facts to Craig (only confirmed good so far) so he can decide what to do with them and contrast info.

So whatever Craig thinks we should do I’ll follow, since I know there’s info I don’t have.

No, if you hadn’t defended yourself I would still be suspecting rowe more. Remember that I thought it was better to kill you even if I thought it was more likely rowe was lying. Because the important thing this early on is narrowing down possibilities.

Juan had a realization and whispered to @Matt_W and @CraigM. I think we can really nail down an evil role here.

I slip notes to Kane, Casey, Scott , and the group chat with Juan and Matt

I reply back to matt and Craig

I reply to Craig.

I send a paper airplane to Perky

I have also sent another carrier pigeon to the Craig/Juan convo. It’s really just a flock of them flying back and forth.

Juan’s evil arguments keep making sense! (joking)

Craig should probably choose my targets, after the execution.

Waiting.exe

And replied to Craig.

I send some final smoke signals back

I also tap out morse code to reply to kane

and some more whispering with my secret cabal mates craig and matt